Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Catnap

by fakepeeps7 Posted 30th Jun 2014 at 11:13 PM - Updated 1st Jul 2014 at 6:55 PM by fakepeeps7

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 7:33 AM Last edited by Puzicat : 1st Oct 2014 at 8:44 PM. Reason: Update and attachment
Paw print PJs without the Slippers
Love all of your kids clothes!! I really love the paw print PJs... would you consider doing them without the slippers? ;P
Thanks for all the great stuff!!! K-

I simply adored the Catnaps PJs and had asked you about the possibility of having the paw print PJs without the slippers, which you were not intending to do. So, I learned how! I hope I did it correct! They look beautiful in game. I didn't think to take a picture before emailing you - duh! :faceslap: I have been meaning to send this to you for a while now, but just keep forgetting! So, if you would like to share what is essentially your work (I just didn't feel right posting and sharing these myself), they are yours, others might be interested in having the PJs without the slippers. If not, no problem! But, thank you for inspiring me to take the leap into creating (which I am now doing for Sims 4). I probably would not have tried if I didn't want those PJs without slippers so much!
Take Care!
K-
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:20 PM
When it comes to clothes for kids, you are the definitive creator for me! This is no exception! Nice job and I know my kids will look forward to sleeping cooler this summer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:09 PM
I always loved the TS3 slippers, I can't wait to try these out on my sim kids!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:18 PM
Eeeeeeeee! Kitty slippers! <3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 5:48 PM
Quote:
see the girl in green stripes, above

Do you mean the girl in green spots above or the girl in green stripes below? Because there are no girls in green stripes in the above picture . Other than that, amazing! I sims the sims 3 slippers.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 6:47 PM
I love your childrens fashions. Thanks for sharing
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mai2008
Do you mean the girl in green spots above or the girl in green stripes below? Because there are no girls in green stripes in the above picture . Other than that, amazing! I sims the sims 3 slippers.

Sorry... I meant the girl in green dots. She has a striped headband... so that was enough to mess up my brain! I've fixed the description. Thanks for catching that!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Puzicat
Love all of your kids clothes!! I really love the paw print PJs... would you consider doing them without the slippers? ;P
Thanks for all the great stuff!!! K-

I knew people were going to ask. No, I've spent enough hours on these already. But if you want the paw print pajamas without the slippers, it would be easy enough to do yourself. The pajama parts of both meshes are exactly the same, so you'd just need to put the paw print texture on the no-slipper mesh.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 8:58 PM
Thank you! I adore the slippers.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:00 AM
The cuteness factor is off the scale! Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 1:47 PM
Cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:44 PM
Thank you Peeps! If it weren't for you my little Sims would have to go around naked.
Banned
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 9:28 PM
Oh my God, these are adorable! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:14 PM
I haven't played Sims 2 in a while. You've been busy! So many adorable things. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:12 AM
Love the selections you create for the kids!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 5:44 PM
This is perfect for my sims who love cats! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 9:03 PM
These are really cute!! I'm so downloading them! ^_^ Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 9:23 AM
Loving these! So great to see posts coming up in 2014!! WOOOHOOO Sims 2 all the way xD
Keep it up dude - I <3 your work and not just me - but my sims as well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 2:39 AM
great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 9:25 PM
Nice style and colors. Love the kitten slippers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:36 PM
Great! As always :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 1:55 PM
Thank you for your nice work
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 5:05 AM
The slippers are perfect! Thank you!