Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ygritte

by Namiex3 Posted 9th Jul 2014 at 4:02 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2014 at 9:27 PM by Namiex3

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 4:42 PM
Wonderful likeness! Freckles and fiery hair and all Ygritte. Very nice screenshots too, lots of snow. ;)

Does she come with all four colors of hair or just the red? If you happen to have a link to the hair handy, would appreciate it. If not, I'll just try to extract it from the sim.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Wonderful likeness! Freckles and fiery hair and all Ygritte. Very nice screenshots too, lots of snow.

Does she come with all four colors of hair or just the red? If you happen to have a link to the hair handy, would appreciate it. If not, I'll just try to extract it from the sim.

Thank you! :lovestruc Got em right here:

http://digitalperversion.net/garden...90734#msg690734

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 6:59 PM
Love your GoT characters, thanks again!
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 8:06 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:56 PM
You know nothing, Jon Snow!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:38 AM Last edited by SamIAm2 : 30th Jul 2014 at 3:45 AM.
Ygritte is beyond awesome, seriously. I am SO impressed with her and all of your other sims. Consider this a big thank you for them all. I am definitely one of your new fans (new to TS2 since I got Sims 2 Ultimate, but have been playing TS3 for years). You are extremely talented. I was just staring at her in my Body Shop with her new modern clothes and still thinking I could hear her huskily say, "You know nothing, Jon Snow," any dang minute. There is so much character in her amazing face. Thank you so much!

P.S.: I am just curious whether you have plans to do more of the GoT characters. I would download them in a heartbeat with much gratitude! I have never seen anyone better at capturing unique likenesses of real people.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SamIAm2
Ygritte is beyond awesome, seriously. I am SO impressed with her and all of your other sims. Consider this a big thank you for them all. I am definitely one of your new fans (new to TS2 since I got Sims 2 Ultimate, but have been playing TS3 for years). You are extremely talented. I was just staring at her in my Body Shop with her new modern clothes and still thinking I could hear her huskily say, "You know nothing, Jon Snow," any dang minute. There is so much character in her amazing face. Thank you so much!

P.S.: I am just curious whether you have plans to do more of the GoT characters. I would download them in a heartbeat with much gratitude! I have never seen anyone better at capturing unique likenesses of real people.

That's so nice. :lovestruc Thank you!

Yes, I'm planning to upload more. I've just been lazy lately. I have a few in Bodyshop right now that just need finishing..

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 8:30 PM
Great model! Thx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:51 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:58 AM
thank you this really helped me get insparation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:33 AM
AMAZING!! She is truly wonderful. Looks JUST LIKE Ygritte too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:06 PM
You know nothing Namiex3 !

well done why did she have to die lol, I liked her.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#14 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:50 PM
Hello, I've been checking through your lovely upload and notice that some of the CC links are incorrect and go to the wrong creators (lips by Emo 311 and Skintone by sironcisins//dead). Please can you correct them, thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:39 PM
Nice work! Thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:24 AM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Oct 2016 at 8:24 AM
You made Ygritte, so cool! Nice work.