Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The ladies of Final Fantasy X-2

by Mishkat Posted 24th Mar 2005 at 1:21 AM - Updated 30th Apr 2005 at 7:36 PM by Mishkat : Added ZIP file

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 1:24 AM
wow they are very nice
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 2:37 AM
oOo yay! great work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 5:05 PM
oooh! these are great!!

Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 5:54 PM
Glad you all like. I will be posting Final Fantasy bedding (s) later on.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 8:29 PM
Those are so COOL!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 12:25 PM
They are cool! But I dont no how to install them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 6:47 PM
Alicia-- First of all, do you have CEP. CEP is what allows you to see recolors in your game. You can get it here: http://sims.ambertation.de/realdownload.shtml on the additional downloads section. Just downloads and install, it should install the needed file on your downloads folder. Then you should be able to use recolors in your game. If you have CEP already, well ignore those instructions

Download this file and move or copy the files to your Sims2/Downloads folder.

These wall hangings can be purchase in your game on the decorative section, paintings and such and they can be found as a recolor of the MAXIS 4th element wall hanging. The one that has a tiger on it, oriental.

Hope this helps.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th May 2005 at 1:45 AM
You have hit almost all my favs now for anime and games, you should make some x/1999 ones next and you will be my favorite person ever!! Thanks for making these and the monoke and spirited away ones
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th May 2005 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyw54
You have hit almost all my favs now for anime and games, you should make some x/1999 ones next and you will be my favorite person ever!! Thanks for making these and the monoke and spirited away ones

I still have to watch that one. Ill see what I can do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th May 2005 at 7:10 AM
I am trying to post the ones I created but the site is extremely slow. Maybe Ill post them tomorrow if I get a chance.
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 4:38 AM
Good job! Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:15 AM
wow! that's awesome! :wave:
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:22 PM
Very Nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 12:06 PM
These are amazing.. Q.Q i love you. I use them everytime i make a new house.. i just wish i knew how to make paintings too *.* cardcaptor paintings...