Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animal House

by triciamanly Posted 16th Jul 2014 at 6:12 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 11:43 PM
Cool house! I love the idea of refurbishing the worn and uncared for lots of the Sims world!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:32 AM
Oh Anne what an awesome idea! I could back to where I started, decorating Lot's other's had Built Good Job!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chanyphilly
Cool house! I love the idea of refurbishing the worn and uncared for lots of the Sims world!

chanyphilly, i hope you will remodel this poor old house! thanks so much for the comment.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CheekyBugga
Oh Anne what an awesome idea! I could back to where I started, decorating Lot's other's had Built Good Job!

I did that too cherky. When i first started playing sims, i redecorated every maxis house many times. thanks so much for the comment!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 6:24 AM
Love the floorplan, thanks :)
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 10:00 AM
This one's got a really good floor plan, think I'm gonna repair this for my sim family :)
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:46 PM
Grungy, and just waiting for a makeover! Loving it!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 8:52 AM
Off to make a sim named Bluto! Will he be the poor schlub who has to live in the basement? This will definitely be a males-only dorm. :D
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
Off to make a sim named Bluto! Will he be the poor schlub who has to live in the basement? This will definitely be a males-only dorm. :D

Aw, I hope Bluto will achieve his full potential and maybe the top of his profession! Thanks so much for the comment bubbajoe!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
Grungy, and just waiting for a makeover! Loving it!

Your living room wall is perfect. Every neighborhood has a fixer upper or two!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiffany_
This one's got a really good floor plan, think I'm gonna repair this for my sim family

tiffany, so glad you can use it. The house has plenty of room, that's for sure.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by magicslippers
Love the floorplan, thanks

So glad you like it magic! I'm thinking of remodeling it myself!

]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 3:19 PM
Thanks for this amazing house! Will sure make some space in the good old neighborhood for this one
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cleos
Thanks for this amazing house! Will sure make some space in the good old neighborhood for this one

Many thanks to you too Cleos for the nice comment! I hope you enjoy it in your old neighborhood. We have to keep things real after all!

]
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:33 AM
Do I download what is under custom content included?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 8:40 PM
Thank you for the house. No, Valencys you do not need to download them, they are included.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:13 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th May 2017 at 8:36 PM
Thank you