Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1960 Mid Century Modern: The Delray

by bozlove Posted 25th Jul 2014 at 1:25 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 2:34 PM
What a wicked creation, totally retro! Love it! :-D
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 2:39 PM
So stunning! I always forget about overhead cabinets when creating kitchens, they look great. The landscaping is beautiful, and you've used just the right cc...marvelous!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 2:41 PM
Another perfectly lovely home :)
Thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 2:50 PM
no! don't say this is the last upload!!! we have to keep sims 2 alive and you've provided a whole new neighborhood. you will think of lots of new ideas. please set a goal of 100 uploads!, rah, rah!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 3:04 PM
Gorgeous as always. I am looking forward to your next set of uploads!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 4:24 PM
Love the entire set you have made! I always look to see if you have new uploads! I play with all of the houses in my neighborhood! Absolutely amazing! You are so talented making the houses!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 9:22 PM
I really love this build! It has all the little perfect details, and it flows really well!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:33 AM
Seriously gorgeous. Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 9:17 PM
I have started a separate folder for bozlove mid century houses!

Have you considered creating craftsman houses too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 8:30 PM
Oh my god in my neighbourhood there's the same house! D: Same color, same shape...
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 11:27 AM
Wow, what a lot of CC but such lovely clear links - thank you

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 6:12 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 2:45 PM
I've been playing the same Sims 2 game since 2008...If you can believe it. I started a family out in 1940 with cars, clothes, and style house...Then when the father was promoted they moved to a 50s style ranch with 50s cars. By the mid-2010s the original family I started with were passed away and their grandkids were married and starting. I took as many photos as possible which caused my computer to freak out and glitch..LOL ..But I started using floor plans, and created my own to make the houses. I'm OCD, so the garage was always 7 x 8, so the pad could fit right in the middle, and I would cheat the driveway pad to be merged 1x8 overlapping the other so they could park in front of the garage door. I still can't find a mod for a sideways garage entry so I just build those on corners and make the driveway curve for the look. This is a great design. I really like the windows..I've been using weird ones that "kinda" look retro but not as good as yours. Thanks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th May 2017 at 8:07 PM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Aug 2022 at 12:40 AM
Very interesting things in this house but how did you make the pool look so realistic?