Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Martha Petersen, a modern pin-up

by bellakenobi Posted 14th Aug 2014 at 3:19 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 7:30 AM
I love this, so pretty. !
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 11:23 AM
She looks great, but I am a little bit disturbed because she has the same name as my decased Grandmother. I´m sorry to critice that besides my creepy english.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 12:14 PM
Oh wow, she is gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 1:21 PM
Lovely! She looks cheeky!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _sims
She looks great, but I am a little bit disturbed because she has the same name as my decased Grandmother. I´m sorry to critice that besides my creepy english.

Oh, I'm sorry When I named her, I thought that Martha suited well for her, and her surname I've took from a english surnames list...
And don't worry, I can assure you that my english is creepier :P

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 9:43 PM
Ooh, she's up! She looks really great. Martha Peterson is a lovely name for her. Elegant but simple.

_sims, your grandmother had a very sweet sounding name. Sorry for your loss of her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 10:40 PM
thanks for using my creations! :D :D :D

(my name is marta to aaajajajajajja)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:01 AM
You should make a version of her without STORE content. It seems a little mean to dangle such a pretty character in front of us Anti-Register people who don't want to give away all of our info to sites like EA games.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Okalanit
You should make a version of her without STORE content. It seems a little mean to dangle such a pretty character in front of us Anti-Register people who don't want to give away all of our info to sites like EA games.

Don't worry, next downloads will be without Store content. And if you don't have that Store content (or any other CC, EP/SP content) installed in your game, the game will replace all that stuff with basegame content

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 12:07 AM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 3:57 AM
thx :)
Test Subject