Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

04 Plymouth St.

by dadeux029 Posted 16th Aug 2014 at 11:23 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 12:14 AM
I wish you had taken the photos of floor plan with the walls down, so one could see what is going on with those small enclosed areas. The house looks very nice, but I do hate not being sure of what I'm getting.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:50 PM
I would love to see your houses include at least basic furniture... That small room on the second floor looks almost too small for a bed? And, in RL, unfurnished houses have at least kitchen, bathroom, and lights included - that would be nice here too.

Your shells are alright, I just want more.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Alchemist
#4 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I wish you had taken the photos of floor plan with the walls down, so one could see what is going on with those small enclosed areas. The house looks very nice, but I do hate not being sure of what I'm getting.

You can tell what you're getting from what I see, quite clearly, walls are never really down in any floor plan shot but this one just has a different angle, quite like it. maybe you have a small screen?

I agree with cat, really like your shell, think it looks lovely, but maybe a few starter furnishing would be good :D

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 1:52 AM
This house is lovely! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 12:40 AM
Thank you so much! I love using this house for my families.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 3:16 AM
Thanks for making this! This fits PERFECT for what I was looking for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Sep 2016 at 10:45 PM
Sheer perfection. Exactly what I need for the furnished home I have in mind. Thank you. x
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th May 2017 at 5:44 PM
Thank you