Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 cow breeds [UPDATE: fixed CC list for the Texas Longhorn!]

by ArgentusMonoceros Posted 14th Aug 2014 at 4:20 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2014 at 5:43 PM by ArgentusMonoceros : error in CC list

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:56 PM
ooh these look really cool! i should have suspected that these needed a ton of CC to work but oh well its still awesome! pretty impressive that someone can make a cow out of a horse xD
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 12:53 AM Last edited by Lunararc : 17th Aug 2014 at 8:22 PM.
Wow, this is brilliant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 1:20 AM
Amazing! Thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:23 AM Last edited by tizerist : 15th Aug 2014 at 10:51 PM.
Wow wow wow wow wow, am I imagining this or what.......gonna try this later, regardless of how much CC is required.

EDIT: What do you mean by 'fixed CC list'? Was the list added to or changed, and if so what was it please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:45 AM
Fabulous, Thanks you :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 10:48 AM Last edited by Rockerduck : 17th Aug 2014 at 11:39 AM.
I love the coats on these! Just a quick reminder, though, that there IS a "cow-horse slider" that significantly reduces the amount of sliders needed! I am not certain where to find it these days, seeing that I can't seem to log into Equus anymore, but one should be able to find it there! :-)
And I really wish someone would do a "cow tail". Meh. If only Blender weren't so overwhelming to me 0_o

Edit: Also, I have a question! I just realized that PH's head size slider only goes one way, that is, increasing the horse's head size. Did you use a different slider or do you use a slider mod to enable reverse sliders to make the head smaller?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 1:17 PM Last edited by ArgentusMonoceros : 17th Aug 2014 at 8:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Rockerduck
I love the coats on these! Just a quick reminder, though, that there IS a "cow-horse slider" that significantly reduces the amount of sliders needed! I am not certain where to find it these days, seeing that I can't seem to log into Equus anymore, but one should be able to find it there! :-)
And I really wish someone would do a "cow tail". Meh. If only Blender weren't so overwhelming to me 0_o

Edit: Also, I have a question! I just realized that PH's head size slider only goes one way, that is, increasing the horse's head size. Did you use a different slider or do you use a slider mod to enable reverse sliders to make the head smaller?

Thanks!
Never heard of cow slider O_O I'm logged onto Equus Sims but I haven't stumbled upon it so far.
Lakeside Saddlery made a cow tail (available here as a part of their cow pack) but I like the unicorn one a bit better
Actually, I made head bigger. It might look smaller, but the rest of body is so modified it's not so visible :P

EDIT: Ok, I've found something about that cow slider - AFAIK it was released to a handful of people for testing, and that's it. Besides, I don't like the result anyway, judging from screenshots I've found
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ArgentusMonoceros
Thanks!
Never heard of cow slider O_O I'm logged onto Equus Sims but I haven't stumbled upon it so far.
Lakeside Saddlery made a cow tail (available here as a part of their cow pack) but I like the unicorn one a bit better
Actually, I made head bigger. It might look smaller, but the rest of body is so modified it's not so visible :P

EDIT: Ok, I've found something about that cow slider - AFAIK it was released to a handful of people for testing, and that's it. Besides, I don't like the result anyway, judging from screenshots I've found

Ooops, I entirely missed that cow tail on Lakeside... thanks for the link! :-)
Oh, the cow slider was never released then? Shame. It's not a bad slider. I agree it looks a bit extreme if you use it at max, but you don't have to!
On a side note, I tried making a goat yesterday. We really need a head size slider that works both ways ... and some kind of floppy ear slider, too! I guess I'll be looking into those next weekend, because making sliders is fun. Muahaha.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 10:19 PM
I had making a goat on my mind (I love them!), but maybe in a more distant future. For now I'll stick to "standard" Sim-pets
Theorist
#11 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 12:41 PM
Ok nevermind, I'll just redownload the whole lot.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Theorist
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:20 PM
How can you remove the horns? I can't seem to find it under accessories...:/

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
How can you remove the horns? I can't seem to find it under accessories...:/

Horns are "bound" with cloven hooves, and they are under "hoof hair" category. If you remove horns, you'll remove hooves as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:31 AM
Amazing I love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:56 PM
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
Wow wow wow wow wow, am I imagining this or what.......gonna try this later, regardless of how much CC is required.

EDIT: What do you mean by 'fixed CC list'? Was the list added to or changed, and if so what was it please?

i think he/she meant that they put it up for download before and people downloaded it but it didn't work, then she/he forgot to say they need the CC i think! Hope this helped
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 12:59 AM
Is there a page that has All of those sliders available so I don't have to open a million pages?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 10:53 PM
I've attempted to download the horns for the cows (not the Texas Longhorn), and they are just not showing up..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 9:23 PM
You are such an amazing artist!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 9:48 PM
This is a work of genius
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 6:51 AM
I'm also having trouble getting my hands on the cow horns, both longhorn and the regular ones. I REALLY want these in my farm-themed game, since the Milkin' It Dairy Corral really isn't enough, so I hope someone can point me in the right direction! I made sure that I downloaded them and put them in the right folder (have been using mods for years, so that shouldn't be the problem), so perhaps it's the download itself?

Any help is very appreciated!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 12:05 AM
I'm also having trouble getting my hands on the cow horns (((((((((((((((
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 10:09 PM Last edited by Horsejumper29 : 30th Apr 2015 at 12:06 AM.
gosh this is awesome but it won't show up in my game I will try to reinstall :bunny:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th May 2015 at 4:19 AM
Downloaded! These look great! Ahh, I'm probably a goofball for thinking this, but, if only there was a shoulder and back slider that would raise them up, to give you the shape of a buffalo. With a slider like that and just flattening the belly on these a bit, the wild west would be a lot more wild. It might not be _exactly_ like a buffalo, but it would be close enough. Don't think it would work so well for riding but we don't _neeeed_ to ride buffalo lol...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 7:27 AM
I can not understand how download .Help me!
Page 1 of 2