Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours for the "Wooden Stairs" (recolourable modular stairs)

by Numenor Posted 25th Mar 2005 at 5:23 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM by Numenor

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 1:32 AM
Thanks! It is very cool that you went ahead and started this for the stairs! I love what you are doing and please continue doing this for the rest! I hope I'm not asking too much!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 3:16 AM
Whooo thanks heaps for the template!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 9:12 AM
Wow! Great! Thank you! But where is the red part of the texture?

Lucifer´s Angel
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:16 AM
Thanks a stack
Templates ALWAYS most welcome
Public Enema #2
#6 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 10:46 AM
o0oh did i miss this? Thats the stair used for the Delta House Frat. Most definetly needs a trashed recolor :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:07 PM Last edited by dewshine : 26th Mar 2005 at 6:10 PM.
Okay...4 trashed wood stairs....or just worn for the deck with no waterproofing....Hope you like them. :D

http://www.modthesims2.com/attachme...achmentid=46039
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 6:26 AM Last edited by buntah : 27th Mar 2005 at 6:29 AM.
Hey Numenor ... it took me FOREVER to find this thread....I may be wrong, but I would expect recolors of stairs to be in the "Recolored BUILD mode" section instead of the new object section ;-)

Anyhoooo...here's my first contribution....I just loooove natural woods so I made these for my natural wood kitchen.

Thanks so much for color enabling these for us, you genius you!

P.S. Love those trashy stairs, Dewshine!!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  buntahnaturalwoodstairs.zip (17.8 KB, 2879 downloads)
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 9:27 AM
How many wonderful recolours! Thanks!

LINDA: maybe you're right... I thought that the Build Recolours were for building items that were already in game (while in this forum the user knows that s/he must download a mesh package in order to use the recolours).
Anyway, I'm glad that you found this thread and that you posted your lovely recolour!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 4:45 PM
Hi, you asked for recolours so here are my contributions to the wooden stairs. And thank you so much Numenor for making them available for recolouring!! As I mentioned in your other post I'm an old-fashioned kind-of-girl and adore wood (I went a little wood grain happy). Hope you like them.

They work in my game but please let me know if you have any problems with them in your game. Each file is an individual *.package file and screenshots are included in the zip. Thanks.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  justmoi_WoodenStairs_RecoloursSet01.zip (1.17 MB, 11532 downloads)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:22 PM
justmoi, they are beautiful! thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 5:34 PM
Thanks to all of you (Numenor for developing this; dewshine, buntah, and justmoi for your great recolors). It is great to finally be able to recolor these stairs!
Mesh Maestro
#13 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:09 AM
Recolor's always make for some fun... I do not usually do to many but this was to tempting not to do.. Here is a cherry re-color for your viewing and download if you like... Thanks for making the package and allowing us to create these...
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Numenor_DeckStairs_main_JW_Recolor_Cherry.rar (15.9 KB, 2906 downloads)

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 2:31 AM
can someone make a stone grey and a stone white recolor? i would but i already tried and im no good at it thanx
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#15 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 3:32 AM
Oh you guys pure sex on the recolours ty!! Well, Ill never build a single story lot again

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 5:03 PM
Thanks to you, Numenor, I enjoy my game so much more! Thank you all for the great recolors!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:08 PM
Great Job everyone! Numeror. I have a question. How did you get that foundation like that. it looks like 2 regular ones on top of each other.(Not the stairs) Anyway i love them...!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:09 PM
Sorry about the spelling mistake
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:08 AM
To have a foundation like that, I have raised the terrain by 4 clicks, built the foundation on top and then leveled the terrain again.
Scholar
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 1:00 PM
Thanks to each of you here for this generous contribution to the game. There are so many talented people here. Thanks so much! I LOVE MTS!!! :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2005 at 4:51 PM
thanks for the zip file
Thanks for recoloring to a zip file. I always say there is not enough build items. I've been hoping that someone will recolor the railwayfencing to look like steel beams. Thanks :smash:
Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Apr 2005 at 3:27 AM
Fabulous! Thank you all so much!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 8th Apr 2005 at 3:58 AM
Thank you so much Numenor, I have soooo been wanting recolours of these stairs, You truly are a genius & just the bestest. LOL

Thank you so much to everyone else for all the great recolours, they are truly fantastic, I really do appreciate the time & talent all you wonderful people put into these things to make our game so much more enjoyable.
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 5:30 PM
Thank you, Numenor and everybody else who did recolors! I can't wait to put them in my game!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 3:08 AM
This is amazing! Thanks Numenor.

Justmoi, your work is awsome!
Page 1 of 4