Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fleetwood – 3BR 2.5BA

by plasticbox Posted 30th Aug 2014 at 2:02 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2014 at 10:18 PM by plasticbox

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:05 PM
Amazing as always!
Your lots are my favourite, and I'm so thankful you rarely use CC and that the homes are suitable for those who don't have all EPs and SPs. They're also affordable and homely looking.
Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:14 PM
Oh my goodness, my downloads folder is groaning lol! Keep the great houses coming, plasticbox. I love them. Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:21 PM
Thanks so much! Your houses are always the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 6:01 PM
Your work is beautiful, thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 7:15 PM
I love how you added an option for the lot size. I have been looking for a house just like this on a very small lot that was big enough to hold a larger family .. this is perfect!! Thank you!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:01 PM
Glad to hear the lot size options are useful! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 6:16 PM
I really enjoy all of your houses! And I really like that there are two sizes to choose from.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 7:15 PM
Awesome house! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 3:44 AM
Nice I always love your little houses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 1:52 PM
I love all your houses and have now added this one to my "collection". Thanks for your hard work and willingness to share your creations :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 3:28 AM
Thanks! This house looks very homey and I love that you built it in on a small lot!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 6:22 AM
This is my favorite of your recent batch of lots. I do love a good Craftsman Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:04 PM
I love you houses! I brought me back to simming
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:31 AM
<3 it!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 7:53 PM
Love the house, although I have an issue where the middle section of the chimney disappears upon placement on an empty lot.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 8:28 PM
The chimney thing can happen because of the slope on the level above. Try grabbing the fireplace, then (while still holding it) turn moveobjects on, and then place it -- that should fix the chimney.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 4:38 PM
thanx
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 1:34 AM
I LOVE this house, but in my game (version 1.67) the stacked stairs don't work Is there anyway you can post an updated version with that fixed? I would be so grateful!!!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 10:34 AM
There is no fix, it either works or doesn’t. I don’t have TS3 any more so this will not change.

Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:42 PM
So, I've always had a love for your houses, and used a few of them extensively. But, as is wont to happen, families grow and sometimes there isn't enough space. Which is why I always inadvertently end up doing major renovations/rebuilds of the house. Here's my take on the Fleetwood while doing a legacy family. Hope you like it.
Screenshots