Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swinton – 5BR 3BA

by plasticbox Posted 31st Aug 2014 at 5:21 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2014 at 5:43 PM by plasticbox

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
just a girl
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 1:38 PM
Wonderful house!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 7:12 PM
Excellent, got that perfect rundown look I love

Thanks a Million!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 9:15 AM
Typical american house! Really cool! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:28 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 10:57 AM
Run-down buildings with all the grisly textures are awesome and this house is no exception.
Even more fun than to brush this building up is to put peeling paint and rusty textures everywhere on 'new' buildings IMHO.
It is always fun to try how far you can go with the decay and of course this house doesn't and shouldn't go nearly as far as can be, it does capture the sinister mood spot-on from the first glimpse.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:15 PM
Yet another wonderful design executed in a grungy and decadent fashion. I'm jealous. Would I be right in thinking that the original set for 'Psycho' was part of the inspiration for this lot?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:35 AM
I love all your creations!! Are you an architect?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:33 PM
The stacked stairs are not working in my game. I have all the expansions and stuff packs. My sims cannot get out of the basement once they go down there.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:41 PM
This is apparently something that got more borked (again?) in later versions. Sorry but that is something I cannot test obviously =).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:33 AM
Great job, thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 1:30 PM
Just an FYI It looks like Mediafire Nuked all of the cornices. I went to the site and looked at the comments. From about September 2014 people started requesting that content be re-uploaded. Adding in the cornice files with this upload may be the only option to saving this very cool house.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shamus
Just an FYI It looks like Mediafire Nuked all of the cornices. I went to the site and looked at the comments. From about September 2014 people started requesting that content be re-uploaded. Adding in the cornice files with this upload may be the only option to saving this very cool house.

Please!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 7:51 AM Last edited by KittyKuba : 5th Jul 2015 at 8:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FLChicago
The stacked stairs are not working in my game. I have all the expansions and stuff packs. My sims cannot get out of the basement once they go down there.

Came here to post just this. Gonna hafta to try moving them offset from one another. I love this house and it's perfect for my one family with 7 kids.

so i moved them all in, seemed like everything was great. one sim even managed to get upstairs. remodeled, redecorated; easily 2+ hrs of game play and now these $%^%&# stairs ruined everything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jul 2019 at 6:21 PM
Just amazing!