Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mary Elle Fanning

by MrDensilter Posted 4th Sep 2014 at 4:54 PM - Updated 3rd Oct 2014 at 3:16 PM by MrDensilter

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:15 PM
Good job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 7:43 PM
She's lovely MrDensilter
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 9:14 PM
Best sim I've seen in a long time.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 11:20 PM
i wish i could
[QUi wish i know how to download content :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:05 AM
Very pretty. Reminds me a little of Leeni-Maria Hovila from the band Kivimetsän Druidi. Having noticed that, I really now need this sim. Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:40 PM
thank's sir
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 6:15 AM
Very pretty!! Wish the download thing worked though I do what I'm supposed to, but it doesn't work. None of them do Sad, but beautiful sim!! Good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 4:29 PM
Is it possible to double thank? She looks almost exactly like the actress. The other day ago I saw a trailer for the Maleficent & when I saw the actor & I was like. "Hey, isn't she my sim's daughter in law?" :D
So yeah, thanks... BIG TIME!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 12:03 AM
So much talent!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 12:03 AM
So much talent!
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lonerbum
Is it possible to double thank? She looks almost exactly like the actress. The other day ago I saw a trailer for the Maleficent & when I saw the actor & I was like. "Hey, isn't she my sim's daughter in law?" :D
So yeah, thanks... BIG TIME!

thanks enjoy

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 6:24 AM
good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 7:22 PM
Thanks! She's really cute! Although you mentioned in the typing that she had outfits from various expansion packs, it would be great if you could list them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 12:30 AM
hi! i know this may be out of line, and you don't have to answer me, but in your description you said that you modled her face using the NRAAS master Controller. i recently installed that mod on my own Sims game, but i'm not 100% sure about all of its uses. Can you explain to me what you mean by modeling the face using the master control. Thanks so much and i'm a HUGE fan of your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:45 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marloriffic
hi! i know this may be out of line, and you don't have to answer me, but in your description you said that you modled her face using the NRAAS master Controller. i recently installed that mod on my own Sims game, but i'm not 100% sure about all of its uses. Can you explain to me what you mean by modeling the face using the master control. Thanks so much and i'm a HUGE fan of your work!

just click everywhere, from the pie menu click nraas >> settings >> CAS, im not sure if CAS comes after with the settings but explore it until you find the CAS label then enabled it, your good to go..
thanks enjoy!

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 9:56 PM
thanks