Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothelittle Rose's Extra Eyes

by Gothelittle Posted 12th Sep 2014 at 12:05 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2014 at 1:02 PM by Gothelittle

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 1:22 PM
Thanks for this! I will give them a try as soon as I can.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:02 PM
Oh thank you, now I can finally have black, gold and purple back in the game again (only missing a dark/deep red ;) and I'm a happy simmer. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:44 PM
Such beautiful eyes, indeed. ^^ Yellow and bright, red eyes, finally. xD Thank you very much for this~
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:42 PM
Wonderful.. so Gothelittle is there a way to make eyes colors different ?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stellina96
Wonderful.. so Gothelittle is there a way to make eyes colors different ?

It's probably possible through skin details or accessories or something along those lines, but eyes both use one texture for both eyes, so no, not yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 6:36 PM
gourgeos
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:12 PM
Needed these, thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 12:00 AM
You are AMAZING! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:36 PM
Beautiful colors, WOW what a great job!!! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:19 PM
Lovely work. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 6:09 PM
Beautiful eyes, thank you very much !!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 8:46 AM
Im Using those and your defaults. Best eyes on MTS for Sims 4!
The Albino ones are the only one I dont like, bc they look kind of "dead".
Also, I use your cat eye contact lenses. It seams all the colours exept the compleatly red one and the white one are also either in your default and this ohne also...
Can I request you to include them for a third, compatible set of eyes? These could be special eyes, like multiple eyes of one eye being an other colour than the other (brown/blue, brown/green, blue/green) yes, this exists in real life, but its rare. Very rare. David Bowie did have that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
Im Using those and your defaults. Best eyes on MTS for Sims 4!
The Albino ones are the only one I dont like, bc they look kind of "dead".
Also, I use your cat eye contact lenses. It seams all the colours exept the compleatly red one and the white one are also either in your default and this ohne also...
Can I request you to include them for a third, compatible set of eyes? These could be special eyes, like multiple eyes of one eye being an other colour than the other (brown/blue, brown/green, blue/green) yes, this exists in real life, but its rare. Very rare. David Bowie did have that.

Thank you! I am always glad to hear that my work is appreciated!

I would love so incredibly much to make *complete* heterochromic eyes. Unfortunately, the way the game engine works, a single eye image is mapped to both eyes. I've checked the skin itself, the face mask process, the eye color process itself... I simply don't know how to rewrite the code to pull from one image for one eye and another for the other! I've tried to learn it a couple of times, as I do have programming experience, but I've got a lot to figure out before I can get that far.

If someone else comes up with it, and you find out about it, please let me know right away and I will happily release a huge set - maybe a pair of sets - of complete-heterochromic eyes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 11:19 PM
Thank you very much, does this work with your new extra eyes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 2:33 AM
This is fab!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 12:40 AM
Hi Gothelittle! Thanx for these eye colors. They are beautiful!! You even have a workable cobalt blue- one of my favorite colors- with your purple to blue. And you have a workable frost purple- one of my best friend's favorites- in your lavender.
Thank you for this wonderful work.