Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nina Caliente - TS2ified

by autumnashdene Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 3:45 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 4:31 PM by autumnashdene

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:39 PM
Better than the one they putted in the game!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackyVickers
Better than the one they putted in the game!

So glad that you like her! Remember that you can find the rest of the Caliente Household for download on my profile, too!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:18 PM
Thank you so much for this family. They look a hundred times better. I don't get Maxis' sloppiness sometimes, making Nina lazy when she's meant to be active is just wrong o_O.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 9:25 PM
Default Question about current Nina
Does installing this Nina Sim, or any of the other Caliente's you've made for that matter, replace the version of them thats already in the game? if not does that mean I'd have to remove them from the game world? If so does that affect current relationship status's with other sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 10:10 PM
Perfect!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistermatrix24
Does installing this Nina Sim, or any of the other Caliente's you've made for that matter, replace the version of them thats already in the game? if not does that mean I'd have to remove them from the game world? If so does that affect current relationship status's with other sims?

Hi! No, I'm not sure that there is a way to replace them without having to remove the default Caliente household and moving them in their place. But if you want these versions to have the same relationships with your sims, you can easily use relationship cheats to raise or lower them accordingly!