Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pale Beauty

by syprimadonna Posted 27th Mar 2005 at 5:18 AM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Faster kill pussycat
#2 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:02 AM
Wow she is very pretty! love her eyes!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 5:23 AM
She's lovely!! Thank you for sharing!

NovaStorm: I love your SimPage!! :D
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 6:55 AM
I'm downloading, because she's too hot to pass up.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:22 AM
Is there any chance you might make her available in a non-EP required version? I just love those eyes and all, but even though I do have University installed I can't for some weird reason install Uni simpacks like this one.
So... might you consider a non-EP version? Pretty please?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:24 AM
Very very awesome!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 11:37 AM
Mysterious and mesmerizing . . . thanks a lot.

Sandshifter
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:24 PM
If I could..., but I can't figure out how not to make EP ready...
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Is there any chance you might make her available in a non-EP required version? I just love those eyes and all, but even though I do have University installed I can't for some weird reason install Uni simpacks like this one.
So... might you consider a non-EP version? Pretty please?

If that means that I have to uninsttal my Sims University...I can't. but if you know some way, let me know and I'll do it for you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:25 PM
Another fantastic looking sim! I too have to agree, the eyes are really striking Thanks again
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:37 PM
Default Wow
That is truly excellent work...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 3:42 PM
Nice Sim
If I'm not mistaken those eyes are from the Kadaj sim by Louis at SimCribbling http://mado.new21.net/louis/sims/. If they are, she will want credit. :smash:

It is a nice sim you put together though. Good job.

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 8:34 PM
syprimadonna:
I'm afraid I don't know the specifics of how it is done, but I do know that uninstalling Uni wouldn't be neccessary... and actually I was just hoping for a version of her in, oh I don't know, regular adult or teen without anything that the game reads as YA/Uni specific. But that's OK, no need to go through a lot of trouble on my account. *smiles* Thank you anyway.

I did get the eyecolor from Simcribbling, thanks for the suggestion silverangel902 - or at least it kind of looks like them to me. However if anyone could point me to where I could download the makeup (eyeliner? Mascara? Brows? ) it would be greatly appreciated. I probably wouldn't be able to make quite so pretty eyes as this, but I would at least try. ^-^
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 9:04 PM
Gorgeous!!
Instructor
#14 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 1:18 AM
Wow...nice!! She looks almost like my Sharia. She is really pretty. :taekwondo
Screenshots

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silverangel902
If I'm not mistaken those eyes are from the Kadaj sim by Louis at SimCribbling http://mado.new21.net/louis/sims/. If they are, she will want credit. :smash:

It is a nice sim you put together though. Good job.

Sorry everyone! IT WAS my mistake not to tell that the eyes are not mine, It's Louis for sure. the only custom content by me is the facial features, clothing and eyes makeup. Hair is from Mime White..I only recolored it to black.
I do not want to take credit for people's work.

Happy simming!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:57 AM
Very beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 7:37 AM
She is so gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 10:02 AM
Wow she's very beautiful Excellent work thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 2:03 PM
She is very pretty. As you requested, I will treat her well. Thank you for your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 1:21 AM Last edited by silverangel902 : 30th Mar 2005 at 1:23 AM. Reason: grammer mistake. I know! Perfectionist.
Hey!
I didn't mean to sound harsh. Just wanted to give a friendly reminder in case people start making accusations which is not fun. Just played with her in game and she looks great! The custom content you did was well done! Love the eyeshadow! Cheers

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Field Researcher
#21 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 11:05 PM
Is she an adult or young adult? Nice work on her.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 4:04 PM
She's fantastic, thank you so much for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 2:40 AM
She's beautiful! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 1:43 PM
she is very pretty.good done job.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 10:59 AM
thanks
Page 1 of 2