Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Mid Century - 3 Br - 3 Ba (Fixed)

by RayanStar Posted 14th Sep 2014 at 10:40 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2014 at 6:05 PM by RayanStar

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:14 AM
Very nice thank you :-)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 7:01 AM
This file seems to be corrupt; I've redownloaded it and reinstalled it several times, but each time I click on it in my library it says it can't find the file.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#4 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueSoup
This file seems to be corrupt; I've redownloaded it and reinstalled it several times, but each time I click on it in my library it says it can't find the file.
i don't know what's the problem i know nothing about modding so i can't really help you . but i don't think the file is corrupted or else why are you the only having problems
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
The file is indeed corrupt, tagged until you fix it.

well I'm just confused i changed the download link now see it it works . but how can you know if a an upload is corrupted ? cause when i removed those files from my tray folder and opened the game the lot disappeared from my library and when i put back the files in my tray folder and reopened my game the lot appeared in my library so i assumed it was working fine . how can i check if my lots aren't corrupted ?
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 1:46 PM
i knew i recognized this house this was one one of my fav pick in ts2. i like spacious one story on big lots

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.