Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chateau de Lorraine

by trench Posted 17th Sep 2014 at 4:04 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 5:04 PM
this is amazing ! thanks so much !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:29 PM
it`s beautiful, thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:58 PM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 7:16 PM
HOLY SIMOLI! This is INCREDIBLE! Thanks so much for all your hard work and for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:32 PM
WOW!! Beautiful, is amazing. Thanks for sharing. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 12:41 AM
really nice home thank you for your hard work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 6:25 AM
This is SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 9:13 PM
Wish I had half your skill to do this :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 12:20 PM
I see there is much more to discover in built mode! Where did you find those trim-kind things in your roof and on 1 store hight?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 5:23 PM
@Bakie They are friezes in build mode, I think. Click one some of the layers below the roof in the "model house" that is shown there. They work quite funnily, though. My advice is that you place them before deciding anything about the interiors and before placing windows/doors. Sometimes they remove windows when you place them and they might not end up in the right places unless you control them with the usage of separate rooms inside the house (since you usually assign them to decorate one room, not a whole building at once).
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trench
@Bakie They are friezes in build mode, I think. Click one some of the layers below the roof in the "model house" that is shown there. They work quite funnily, though. My advice is that you place them before deciding anything about the interiors and before placing windows/doors. Sometimes they remove windows when you place them and they might not end up in the right places unless you control them with the usage of separate rooms inside the house (since you usually assign them to decorate one room, not a whole building at once).

Thanks for the tips! Going to try that.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 12:59 AM
umm the first floor is not decorated. idk what went wrong
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 6:47 AM
Thank you so much Finally, I found it :D