Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Team Fortress 2 T-Shirts for Male and Female

by TheUselessMedic Posted 24th Sep 2014 at 10:57 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2014 at 11:34 AM by TheUselessMedic

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:32 AM
You forgot to set a new thumbnail when you uploaded new pics while this was in the queue, so the Downloads browser was showing a "This image is not available" error instead of a pic of the shirts - I've set one for you, but you might want to check that it's the one you'd have picked.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
You forgot to set a new thumbnail when you uploaded new pics while this was in the queue, so the Downloads browser was showing a "This image is not available" error instead of a pic of the shirts - I've set one for you, but you might want to check that it's the one you'd have picked.

Oops! Thank you for catching that. : )
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:44 PM
Are these are cat socks or tattoos? And where get them?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SViperLT
Are these are cat socks or tattoos? And where get them?

They're cat socks. I have the link for them in the additional credits, but I'll post it here for your convenience.
http://just--keep--simming.tumblr.c...high-highs-well
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carolina_xoxo
i love you for this, oh my god. thank you!! :D

Glad you like them! I'm going to be making a shirt for each class too, so stay tuned!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 8:37 PM
I love this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 5:07 AM
I love TF2!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 7:00 PM
these are great! <3