Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Inuyasha Teen-Adult-Elder T-Shirt

by breeluv Posted 24th Sep 2014 at 6:55 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:24 AM
I love InuYasha, this is great :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:52 AM
Nice Idea, thanks a lot! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 5:17 PM
Hi,
first of all I send you my best greetings from Prague. I have just one question - How do you make T-Shirts and other clothings with different pictures to The Sims 4? What program do you use? And is it difficult to make them? I would be happy to make some T-Shirts with a silhouette of David Hasselhoff to The Sims 4.
Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.
Have a nice day.

Lucy (LUCKA50)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 6:13 PM
Very Cool!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucka50
Hi,
first of all I send you my best greetings from Prague. I have just one question - How do you make T-Shirts and other clothings with different pictures to The Sims 4? What program do you use? And is it difficult to make them? I would be happy to make some T-Shirts with a silhouette of David Hasselhoff to The Sims 4.
Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.
Have a nice day.

Lucy (LUCKA50)

Wow all the way from Prague?! Well I don't have too much experience with making them. I've only been making the shirts since last week. I can't recolor the fabric because I don't have Photoshop. BUT, I found this tutorial on texturing using GIMP which is a free program that you can download. The video showing you how to do this is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLcPhkIeCxQ
I used The Sims 4 Studio to obtain the file for the clothes which you can find here: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=3226.0
And there is an awesome tutorial telling you how to do a simple recolor using The Sims 4 Studio and the girl shows you how to put a heart on the shirt here: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=3228.0
Once i have taken the step that involves The Sims 4 Studio and I have my shirt file, i use Google to find any pics I want to use on a shirt. I have found it is best to use smaller resolutions for pics around 200x300 to 600x700. Any resolutions below 1000 should work. I save them to my computer. If I want words on my shirt like the Inuyasha one here, I use the website "Cool text: logo and graphics generator", which is also free to use, to generate a word. They have a lot of cool fonts, colors and effects to choose from. You DO NOT need to sign up to use it. You can find that here: http://cooltext.com/
I found that because I'm not recoloring the texture of the clothes, the background on some pics i find on google look tacky with the clothes. SO, I use this really easy to use website that separates the pic from its background. You will have to pay for that website. It's $7.99 U.S. Dollars a month. BUT it works SO much better than any other thing i've tried out there and so much less time consuming! You can find that here: https://clippingmagic.com/
Now for the last part! I use Paint.net to actually put the shirt together. The Tutorial i mentioned earlier will tell you how to work with that program alongside The Sims 4 Studio. It is also free to download and you can find that here (download button is on the right in blue text): http://www.getpaint.net/
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me in a Personal Message on MTS ( a PM). I WISH YOU LUCK! HAPPY SIMMING! (sorry this was so long lol)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 1:28 AM
Awesome. Can you make some Gundam and samurai x t's also? Greetings from Suriname btw.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by binblak
Awesome. Can you make some Gundam and samurai x t's also? Greetings from Suriname btw.

Sure! I can make those! Thanks for your guys' feedback! It makes me feel appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:56 PM
Very nice work! I look forward to using it ingame. If your still taking requests, id love to seem TMNT or Knight Rider Shirts.

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:42 AM
Awes. Thank you, I adore Inuyasha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:40 AM
Is it possible u can make it available for women as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:25 PM
I love Inu Yasha! Thank u so much :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 9:06 AM
cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 2:46 AM
thanks very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 5:29 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 8:29 AM
This was my first anime and its always been special to me. Thanks for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th May 2015 at 3:20 AM
I'm a BIG fan of InuYasha !!!!!!! Thank You !!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:28 AM
You have no idea how happy this made me when I saw this. Thanks SO much!!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 5:19 PM
Could you make this for females?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:48 PM
This is mod wonderful.

Next time my little Sesshomaru sim gets on my nerves I'm going to set his default outfit to this shirt!

(Yes I'm a weeb thank you for asking)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 7:38 PM
THANK YOU FOR HAVING THIS I LOVE THIS SHIRT IT IS MY FAVORITE ANIME PERSON
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 12:01 PM
it's great but i'm looking for sesshomaru-sama
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd May 2019 at 7:40 AM