Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HP's Fanseefem sleepwear, now for teens; defaulted and customized

by dharden Posted 25th Sep 2014 at 9:20 PM - Updated 1st Oct 2014 at 4:57 AM by dharden : Add custom version

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 10:50 PM
This is a great download, the teen pyjamas are so boring! Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:04 AM
Thanks for these! (Any chance of adding a non-default version?)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amalia81
Thanks for these! (Any chance of adding a non-default version?)

I wasn't planning on it, but I'll consider it. It's not that I didn't want to do a non-default, but the set is huge; 36 tee-tops and another 36 spaghetti-strap tops. Even with texture linking, that'd be a serious undertaking.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:26 PM
These look really cool! Great work. Now my teen simmies can have HP's fabulous pajamas too. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:46 PM
SO AWESOME!
Please can you do these for adults as well?? o:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moreeza
SO AWESOME!
Please can you do these for adults as well?? o:

You can get a default for YAF/AF here .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:17 AM
It's nice to see that someone still create for the sims 2 :D
Thank you !
Forum Resident
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 9:41 PM
I have problem getting the one tee-shirt/baggy pants to show up it's the red and brown combo, as far as I can teel in bodyshop and cas it doesn't show up just the "body with no clothes but you can see the mesh, I also have the gray and red .spaghetti strap-baggy pants & t-shirt-baggy pants and the gray and dark blue spaghetti strap-baggy pants & t-shirt- baggy pants it's only the red and brown tee-shirt-baggy pants that's not showing up correctly,

any Idea on how to fix?
other than that I love it thanks so much for making this teen version
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katie Turner
I have problem getting the one tee-shirt/baggy pants to show up it's the red and brown combo, as far as I can teel in bodyshop and cas it doesn't show up just the "body with no clothes but you can see the mesh, I also have the gray and red .spaghetti strap-baggy pants & t-shirt-baggy pants and the gray and dark blue spaghetti strap-baggy pants & t-shirt- baggy pants it's only the red and brown tee-shirt-baggy pants that's not showing up correctly,

any Idea on how to fix?
other than that I love it thanks so much for making this teen version

Make sure you have the matching outfit from HP's adult set. Each of my outfits pulls its texture from the matching outfit in HP's set, so if you don't have the match, you'll get that "body with no clothes" look.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 2:18 PM
Reply/Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
Make sure you have the matching outfit from HP's adult set. Each of my outfits pulls its texture from the matching outfit in HP's set, so if you don't have the match, you'll get that "body with no clothes" look.

okay thank you, that was the problem I downloaded the wrong color, I mean to do red/black but did red/brown instead...oops