Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

V-Neck T-Shirts 32 New Colors

by jesus_wept Posted 24th Sep 2014 at 12:25 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:27 PM
Wow! Awesome! I like them all!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:34 PM
This is just what I was looking For Thanks! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:55 PM
Awesome. I was going to do this myself but I got lazy after one recolor. That, and I don't have that much time because of college. So thanks for this! I hope to see more like this! <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:36 PM
This is neat! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:59 PM
Yesssssss been waiting for this! Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:33 AM
Wonderful!! Could you do this for tucked in t-shirt?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 5:26 PM
Wow thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:02 PM
Color my world. Thank you! Now if only someone would do something for the little boys.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:35 PM
Something just occurred to me. Any chance we can get these recolors each as a separate package so we can merge them ourselves? I only want a few of them, and the problem with having too many recolors on a clothing item on the bottom of the list is that not all colors will fit. So I end up losing some.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarcyRoars
Something just occurred to me. Any chance we can get these recolors each as a separate package so we can merge them ourselves? I only want a few of them, and the problem with having too many recolors on a clothing item on the bottom of the list is that not all colors will fit. So I end up losing some.

Save a backup of the package, download The Sims 4 Studio, Open Project inside of it and open the backup package..
Use the drop down menu to select the different swatches, click remove swatch on the ones you do not want to keep.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 1:08 AM
Fantastic! My sim men thank you