Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ladies Animal Print Accent Athletic Attire

by MARTHA63 Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 1:44 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2014 at 3:10 AM by MARTHA63 : Added Set File

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 2:53 PM
Very nice! I love the colors!! THANKS!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jrb2037
Very nice! I love the colors!! THANKS!

Your very welcome, glad you like them !

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 12:43 PM
great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:51 PM
Can you add a zip or rar that has all 3? I will be downloading all three but One File To Download Them All would be awesome.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmberRain
Can you add a zip or rar that has all 3? I will be downloading all three but One File To Download Them All would be awesome.

Thanks, hon. Have added the requested file. Sorry it took so long, I have been in Wyoming.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 11:25 AM
A rar inside a rar, inside a rar.... Very nice work by the way.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 12:58 AM
can you please make some more athletic wear, like some more stylish kind of thing, i would like to see some nice shorts and colourful singlets if possible?
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 4:43 PM
I think it can be ok, but why do you make rar in rar? (sorry when i write with mistakes, i can't write in english wery wery good)