Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ariana Grande

by ZoraVenka Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 3:23 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2014 at 8:56 PM by ZoraVenka

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 5:26 PM
And the dimple is the cherry on top. Really good likeness.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:28 PM
You got her face perfect! Only thing I'd change is her jaw structure, it's a little too big. Not sure if that was a Sims 4 limitation or just a minor mistake, but either way great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:50 AM
great!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58
You got her face perfect! Only thing I'd change is her jaw structure, it's a little too big. Not sure if that was a Sims 4 limitation or just a minor mistake, but either way great job.

I totally agree! I hesitated for a long time while I was making her. It's just that her jaw looks smaller or bigger depending on photo angles + hairstyles.
Same for her chin, It looks bigger than it on my sim but I noticed that she is smiling on most of these pictures, which makes her chin appear way bigger than it actually is.

I might update her with more custom content and a better face structure. Still you're free to change her in your game as much as you want
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:40 AM
I cant figure out how to install this can someone please help me? I follow the instructions but nothing changes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Man_12
I cant figure out how to install this can someone please help me? I follow the instructions but nothing changes.

The tray files (which look like this "0x00000001!0x00aa00ac19250049") need to be dropped into your Tray folder, the other files such as ArianaDimple should be put into your Mods folder
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZoraVenka
The tray files (which look like this "0x00000001!0x00aa00ac19250049") need to be dropped into your Tray folder, the other files such as ArianaDimple should be put into your Mods folder
thanks for the help but do I have to create her after?
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 10:11 PM
never mind I figured it out.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:55 AM Last edited by e_girs : 1st Oct 2014 at 1:05 PM.
Great work!, but i have this bug:
It happens only with Ariana, this hair style and colour.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by e_girs
Great work!, but i have this bug:
It happens only with Ariana, this hair style and colour.

Oh well that's weird lol. Perhaps it is because you've downloaded the hair after you put her in your game. If that is so, I suggest that you change her appearance with a mirror, pick a different hairstyle, confirm it, and then go back to Ariana's hairstyle. If the problem persists, I'll upload her with a different hair, it'll fix the problem.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZoraVenka
Oh well that's weird lol. Perhaps it is because you've downloaded the hair after you put her in your game. If that is so, I suggest that you change her appearance with a mirror, pick a different hairstyle, confirm it, and then go back to Ariana's hairstyle. If the problem persists, I'll upload her with a different hair, it'll fix the problem.

All you've wrote doesn't help, sorry
Forum Resident
#13 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:22 PM
I think you did a good job. I just find that her eyes are too tilted at the outer corners.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
I think you did a good job. I just find that her eyes are too tilted at the outer corners.

I think so too! I'll upload a newer, enhanced version soon. Just waiting for a better hairstyle that would help increase the similarity. Working on a hair base, needs a ponytail now
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 1:18 AM
im having a new problem now i put the all the files where they needed to be (tray and mods folder) and i cant find the character anywhere
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 8:13 PM
i love this omg
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:39 PM
Thanks a lot she's cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:07 PM
She's so beautiful i love her! is their anyway to just download her two piece and boots instead of the entire AG?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 1:11 AM
it doesn't work! help me please!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 6:51 PM
I't won't work anymore please help!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Man_12
im having a new problem now i put the all the files where they needed to be (tray and mods folder) and i cant find the character anywhere
i having the same problem!