Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free Time TV & Stereo Recolours

by Michelle Posted 26th Sep 2014 at 8:15 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 1:47 PM
These are awesome, would it be too much trouble to get these in the lack colors too?

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:17 PM
Thank you very much. Especially for the Malm woods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM
Michelle, you are blowing up my downloads folder with all of these recolors! Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 12:50 AM
I really like the color palettes you are using Michelle. thanks for sharing these recolors with us!
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 1:22 AM
@ Macey246: Shouldn't be a problem at all, will get to it A.S.A.P.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:42 PM
I use these items way more than I should considering how retro they are. Somehow through the magic of recoloring you have made them the next new thing! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 4:41 PM
This is great, especially the tv, I play mostly 60s and 70s decade in my sims, while retro clothes can be made by me, cars are fairly easy, but household items not easily found, thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:39 PM
Thank your for this set, I have been looking for this in white and now you have it. Thanks so very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th May 2016 at 6:39 PM
Thank You