Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full House Mod - Increase your Household Size! [Still Compatible as of 1/25/18]

by TwistedMexi Posted 27th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:29 PM by TwistedMexi

659 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 483 Feedback Posts, 175 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 27
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:17 PM
Thanks so much for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:42 PM
I love making huge households, so I am so happy for this! I just got "done" playing one family and was going to move on to another, but now I can just put them together and create even more chaos. I can't wait to try this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 7:05 PM
party all the time? :P...wow much needed mod...thanks sir!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 8:35 PM
Holy cow that 2nd screenshot is wild. Thanks for this unique and intense Mod.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 8:40 PM
Thanks for making and uploading the great mod! I just signed up for MTS and I'm having trouble downloading the file....could someone help? :o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 8:41 PM
Let´s test it On my C2D 3.2ghz,4gb ddr2 and hd5770
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lemonescence
Thanks for making and uploading the great mod! I just signed up for MTS and I'm having trouble downloading the file....could someone help? :o

Click on the files tab, then right-click the version you want and select Save Link as...

Then save it directly to your Mods folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:25 PM
Oh, thank you so much for sharing this. I've been waiting for an opportunity to increase the household, as I had a hunch that it was small for a reason. :)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blue Keiko
Oh, thank you so much for sharing this. I've been waiting for an opportunity to increase the household, as I had a hunch that it was small for a reason.

No reason other than ensuring older machines can run it If they had accounted for bigger households, all the other issues I mention wouldn't exist.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 10:35 PM
I've been waiting for this since the game came out. I'm a big fan of big households . Just one problem is i can add to household, but i cant try for baby?
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 11:11 PM
How does this work?
When I use tm.fullhouse <firstname> <lastname> true (i use the experimental version), the sim gets added but is completely in gray, not on the lot and I can't control it.
Also when I go to the edit world screen or travel to another lot the added sims disappears from my household..
What have I been doing wrong? I add the sims while I'm playing with my household and I've both tried it from sims from my library and from sims already having a home.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 11:23 PM
same, it gets added but it's in grey and doesn't show up in the household nor can i command him. Hope it works soon because it's the mod i've been waiting for :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:10 AM
Awesome! Just awesome! Thanks, I've been waiting for this!
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:14 AM
it's a party on your face and i'm about to dance on it, dance on it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:17 AM
Just what I needed for my Adam&Eve (all in one house) challenge . Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:24 AM
Has anyone gotten the try for baby to work with less than 24?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zqw 10k
How does this work?
When I use tm.fullhouse <firstname> <lastname> true (i use the experimental version), the sim gets added but is completely in gray, not on the lot and I can't control it.
Also when I go to the edit world screen or travel to another lot the added sims disappears from my household..
What have I been doing wrong? I add the sims while I'm playing with my household and I've both tried it from sims from my library and from sims already having a home.

Don't wrap it in the <>'s if you are. If you add them without them being on the lot, you need to travel somewhere, preferrably to a lot they're on and then send them both home. The sim needs to exists somewhere in the world for you to add them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by saltidor
same, it gets added but it's in grey and doesn't show up in the household nor can i command him. Hope it works soon because it's the mod i've been waiting for :D

Make sure the sim exists somewhere in the world before adding them. It's preferable you be on the lot they're on, but if not you can have a sim travel to a community lot and back to have them show up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 1:30 AM
You know, I can probably make the sim travel to your lot automatically. Expect an update tonight guys.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 2:05 AM
.pyo not work mods folder .pyo?? files? help me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luisdeaf74
.pyo not work mods folder .pyo?? files? help me

Don't unzip it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 2:22 AM
Thanks will try it
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 2:26 AM
Can't try for baby option?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by x0xblahrx0x
Can't try for baby option?

No, you would have to try for baby while in a household with 7 or fewer sims.
Page 1 of 27