Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer Efficacy Emotion Potions (UPDATE: 2021-08-15)

by egureh Posted 28th Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2021 at 4:14 PM by egureh

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 2:54 AM
Oh boy! Now we are talking. This is great. A perfect way for my Sims to start each day. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:20 AM
thank u
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:55 AM
Master Mixologist aspiration let you to mix this potions, does this mod affects also master mixologist potions?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BillytheGreat
Master Mixologist aspiration let you to mix this potions, does this mod affects also master mixologist potions?

Yes, it works on emotion potions both from reward store and mixologist.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:27 AM
A great way to start the day. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 10:01 AM
This will be very handy thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 6:11 PM
it is not working for me i did the instruction and it is not working if i did it like a normal mod and will do it with
the zip folder is it showld work?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monicalatenight
it is not working for me i did the instruction and it is not working if i did it like a normal mod and will do it with
the zip folder is it showld work?

This is a package mod, you need to unzip this zip file first, and then use it as usual package mod.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
This is a package mod, you need to unzip this zip file first, and then use it as usual package mod.

it still dosent work i try did the make the new folder and all that instruction and didnt work either cant you do it a simple mod like you only download it and copy this to the mods with the zip? it is more simpler this way
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monicalatenight
it still dosent work i try did the make the new folder and all that instruction and didnt work either cant you do it a simple mod like you only download it and copy this to the mods with the zip? it is more simpler this way

I wish I could.
But this situation is caused by Maxis/EA, we modders just follow their path.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:31 PM
This is AWESOME!!!! ty so much!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 10:43 PM
I was literally JUST thinking yesterday how those potions should last longer and you read my mind. I didn't want to spend my precious whim points on potions that are barely worth it but using the 24 hour flavor it makes them worth it!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:52 AM
感谢H姐www
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:14 PM
Thank you for this, I was really wanting this kind of mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 7:27 AM
:')
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 9:21 AM Last edited by Snezko : 13th Oct 2014 at 12:33 PM.
Wish it worked :/ unziped into the mods folder but it doesn't give me the 24 hour duration still on default 3 hours... anyone got any clues?

Edit: i guess my game version isnt high enough (dont have the latest one :/)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snezko
Wish it worked :/ unziped into the mods folder but it doesn't give me the 24 hour duration still on default 3 hours... anyone got any clues?
Edit: i guess my game version isnt high enough (dont have the latest one :/)

You should follow the install steps I mentioned in description if you haven't updated your game to the lastest version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:52 PM
My sims thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
You should follow the install steps I mentioned in description if you haven't updated your game to the lastest version.

Indeed ty, i wasn't sure how to edit that before to have proper lines now i do and it works sorry for being so noobish xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 12:45 AM
what i need to modify to make happines potion lasts forever? )
sorry for bad english
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 11:07 AM
thank you for your hard work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 12:30 AM Last edited by piscesboy : 18th Nov 2014 at 9:47 AM.
thanks dude! u r amazing!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arhelay
what i need to modify to make happines potion lasts forever? )
sorry for bad english

Just pick how long you want the effects to last. Put that in your mods folder. You might have to modify the .cfg file. And make a unpacked mods folder. Also here are the download/install instructions for help. And there are also the help forums. Hope this helped.

Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:

No Extraction Required (Script Mods):

1. Cut and paste the .zip file(s) into your Mods folder

Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\

Extraction Required (Everything Else):

1. Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).

2. Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Mods folder

Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Field Researcher
#25 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 2:58 AM
does this need updating?
Page 1 of 2