Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stream Valley Cottage no CC

by Volvenom Posted 2nd Oct 2014 at 11:07 AM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:28 PM
Thank you. Lovely house :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 1:29 AM
I love this design but it didn't quite go right in Newcrest so I remodelled it (along with a friend of mine, who helps me design all of my Sims neighborhoods) into a 3-story apartment with an entrance hall so that it fits in better with the outer downtown area. I thought you might want to see what I did so ... some pictures to show you!! :lovestruc And now, the long wait for the Apartments expansion so I can actually play them..
Screenshots

• Proudly engaged to a US Marine (MARSOC)
  • Proud daughter of a US Marine top official (MARSOC)
  • Proud sister of a US Marine (MARSOC)
  • Proud cousin of a US Marine (MARSOC)
  • Proud sister of a US Airman (AFSOC)
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shanta.K.
I love this design but it didn't quite go right in Newcrest so I remodelled it (along with a friend of mine, who helps me design all of my Sims neighborhoods) into a 3-story apartment with an entrance hall so that it fits in better with the outer downtown area. I thought you might want to see what I did so ... some pictures to show you!! :lovestruc And now, the long wait for the Apartments expansion so I can actually play them..

That looks nice. Have they said anything about an apartment expansion?