Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oven Hoods with built-in Smoke Alarm for all Expansions (UPD 9 Oct 2014)

by celebkiriedhel Posted 4th Oct 2014 at 9:48 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2014 at 5:02 AM by celebkiriedhel : fixed Value Alarm Hood

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:06 AM
Ooh lots of goodies, thank you so much for sharing, Kiri :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:36 AM
Awesome Kiri, so glad to see these up!!! Thanks for all your time and effort they look fab!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:04 PM
Loving it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 5:24 PM
Awesomesauce!!!! ...and the fixes for CTN's cabinets (which are standard issue in every house I make) are a wonderful bonus :lovestruc:
Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 9:29 PM
Nice job hon! {{{{Hugs}}}}
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:57 PM
YAY!!! They're here!!! And they look GREAT!!! Thank you sooo much!
Demon Sheep
#8 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:34 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 5th Oct 2014 at 7:17 PM.
These are FANtastic! FAN! Get it? FAN! Hah!

Thank you, kiri. I love them. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 7:39 AM
You're welcome.

Fansee! LOL! You a funny girl :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 2:01 PM
Thank you so much! I've been following the posts on tumblr, all excited, and here the are! Yay!They are awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:31 PM
Wonderful idea! These are like all the cabinets and fans I have ever had and so realistic. I love the recolors and the colors of the fans hoods too. What a revolution is gonna happen in my kitchens!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#12 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:32 PM
Thank you kiri - great upload
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 9:58 PM
Cool... Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 11:50 PM
I have only base game and thus downloaded the base game version, but I get an error of "Illegal owner field in data reference"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 6:17 AM
That's weird 'theloveantidote' - we tested them in a base game only to see if they would work, and they did.

Let me double check the base game version. OK Checked.

Did you download the Master file as well? It's separate from the expansion packs. That may be the reason why you're getting a strange error.

It's the second last download with all the stars.
I'll put a note in the text so that it's obvious that it needs to be downloaded.

Let me know if you still have that problem - and if that fixed it or not.

Simthing for everyone

"No Boom Today. Boom Tomorrow. Always Boom Tomorrow" - Ivanova (B5)
Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 8:20 AM
Without the master file the metal part of the hood flashes blue— so yes, I have it, and had it when I got the error. I can send you the error log if you need it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 5:53 PM Last edited by celebkiriedhel : 7th Oct 2014 at 1:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by theloveantidote
Without the master file the metal part of the hood flashes blue— so yes, I have it, and had it when I got the error. I can send you the error log if you need it.

Yeah - that would be grand thanks.

Fix is with theloveantidote for testing.

Simthing for everyone

Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 4:22 PM
This is so cool!! I love things like this that make it more realistic.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 11:38 AM
9 OCT 2014 - Fix for Base Game only is included in download - Please re-download if you have base game only.

Thanks to TheLoveAntidote for testing fix.

Simthing for everyone

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:51 AM
I hope i have a house fire... i mean of course not!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 6:55 PM
Wonderful, now our kitchens will look so much more like our real one....great creation, Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:34 PM
Wow! How cool is this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 2:19 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 10:03 PM
This is really great! The only problem is I can't seem to get them to shift up or down the walls

I have Apartment Life and Goggalor's fix for shifting, it works with everything except these. Any way to fix this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 12:07 PM
Hi Green Panda - no they don't shift. Does Goggalor's fix for shifting work with other fire alarms?

Simthing for everyone

Page 1 of 2