Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Katy Perry

by Cleos Posted 16th Oct 2014 at 2:08 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 2:33 PM
Congratulations Cleos! his work on Katy Perry was really excellent !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 2:40 PM
Amazing Work :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 6:17 PM
Great work! definitively looks like her, I would like to know how to make my own facemasks, I mean what programs do I need and all that stuff, please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 1:53 AM
Thank you for the mod, I featured this mod on my sims 4 week 2 show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC9rD_vues
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 3:02 AM
looks good, though can i offer some constructive criticism? While the face masks are cool, i feel that it makes their face a bit distorted or odd looking in certain places opposed to you sculpting the face on just a normal skin. That's just my opinion, but if it works for you and it seems to be, then keep on keeping on!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SolidSpawn
Thank you for the mod, I featured this mod on my sims 4 week 2 show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REC9rD_vues

That is so cool! I have no idea how Katy Perry is even able to do that.. Thanks a lot for featuring her in your video, really kind

Quote: Originally posted by edward91
Great work! definitively looks like her, I would like to know how to make my own facemasks, I mean what programs do I need and all that stuff, please

You will need to take a piece of skintone and cover it with real-life pictures, and use it as facial makeup, I might need to put up a turtorial for this soon!

Quote: Originally posted by megan_perry106
looks good, though can i offer some constructive criticism? While the face masks are cool, i feel that it makes their face a bit distorted or odd looking in certain places opposed to you sculpting the face on just a normal skin. That's just my opinion, but if it works for you and it seems to be, then keep on keeping on!

Thank you for your feedback - I try to make the masks as game-matching as possible, so I'm sorry if there are any disorted or odd spots, There shouldn't be any disortions since the texture is based on EA's skintone and everything is the textured where it should be. But then again, texturing is hard
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:40 PM
I love her, you did such a great job! Brilliant face mask. Her head looks a bit long? But honestly, as a sim maker myself, I just know how HARD it is to get the perfect head shape. Celebrities are photographed in SO many different angles, it's crazy. Add to that the photoshopped pictures from magazine shoots that makes them look like someone else (shorter chin, forehead)

thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:16 PM
Great job. I would like to know how to do face masks. How did you get her not to smile in game?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 6:38 PM
This is really well done especially the eyes you have caught and created her look!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:38 PM
Great Work!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:41 AM
How do I find her in CAS??? sorry, Im very new to Sims 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 1:46 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 6:07 PM
Absolutely fabulous <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 3:24 PM
not working in sims 4
Test Subject