Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Norwegian House #2

by stonee206 Posted 14th Oct 2014 at 7:22 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2014 at 8:56 PM by stonee206
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 7:39 PM
Yeah! Will look great in Aurora Skies! Great job! Thanx!
dodgy builder
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:18 AM
Nice to look at lots of ground work, welcome change from TS4 I think the reason why garages are usually detached is the fire hazard, it's cheaper than building in the safety features in the house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Nice to look at lots of ground work, welcome change from TS4 I think the reason why garages are usually detached is the fire hazard, it's cheaper than building in the safety features in the house.

Thank you! And that is a good point. It's also probably due to the fact that we don't make suburbs in the same massive prefabricated way as americans do. And most of the time there is enough space for a detached garage, which does make the interior a lot more flexible. Though I must say, too many Norwegians make these houses that just barely fit their lot, and then put massive garages on their front lawn, effectively defeating the whole purpose.. New Norwegian suburbs in general can be so boring, uninspired and generic it almost hurts
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:01 AM
Good work on this design!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 11:46 PM
Great job, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 10:27 AM
Thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 10:34 AM
Muchísima gracias! Me encanta el diseño!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 5:23 PM
Looks adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 1:14 PM
Fint Hus (Nice house)