Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black + Gray Recolor of 'Shine on Men's Suit' (T/YA/A/E)

by SimsForever15 Posted 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:01 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 3:01 PM
nice....-:)))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 7:16 PM
Can you make these default replacement too? XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by witchofillusions
Can you make these default replacement too? XD

I could try. I would need to make a third recolor though.

The Sims Forever
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsForever15
I could try. I would need to make a third recolor though.

If you don't want to do a full on replacement variant maybe you or someone else could just do a simple mod that hides it, sort of like this one that hides the Star Wars costumes. http://modthesims.info/d/538238

Just a thought.

I don't see myself ever using the original and those, err, interesting colors but I like your much more tasteful variant. The mesh itself is nice so I'm glad to be getting some use out of it finally.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 1:37 PM
Thank you so much! I love that suit but I'm not too fond of Maxis colours...It finally became much more useful thanks to your recolours!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 6:49 PM
Hiii I think this looks great is there any way to take off the tie though? :o Thank you for your work :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 1:22 PM
Thank you :-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 10:41 PM
I love your recolors and can't wait to use them, thank you. I usually don't like to make requests, but this time I am. Is it possible to do the same recolor but without the tie?
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jan 2021 at 7:30 AM
Hello. I love this recolor, but my game glitches with this CC. It just has endless loading after applying this suit in CAS. Tested several times and finally deleted this CC. No more glitches after deleting.

Maybe removing buff causes this glitch? Idk. If it would be possible to fix it I'd love to download it again, bc it's amazing suit! Tnx