Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hair - Lower Flattop for Males *UPDATED*

by smith04 Posted 27th Oct 2014 at 11:48 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:17 PM by smith04

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 4:41 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 6:53 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:26 AM
Out flippin' standing! Excellent! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 9:28 AM
Excellent! Since i have sims4, i was looking for exactly that kind of haircut. Thank you thousand times.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:16 PM
Thank you!!! I hate the flat top in the game. This is so nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 6:12 PM
Thanks!!

I love your sim model, where i can found him?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:17 PM
Excellent work! I was hoping someone would make it lower and you did. Thank you! Looks so much better.
I also second above question about your lovely sim model and if he is available for download?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:32 PM
MUCH better than the default one! Thank you! (And I like your Sim--he's got character.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:44 PM
Thank you all. I have uploaded the sim here:
http://www.file-upload.net/download...nMeier.rar.html
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 12:55 AM
you know... if there was a ben kingsley contest, you'd win hands down. I suggest you make a "the Manchurian" sim out of that one... just need topknot hair and a few Asian themed robes... yeah...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smith04
Thank you all. I have uploaded the sim here:
http://www.file-upload.net/download...nMeier.rar.html

Thank you so much for uploading him!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 10:50 PM
Many thanks for both (hair and sim) :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 7:11 PM
I'm loving this one. Great-looking mod and long overdue, but I found that after a time of using it that it begins to distort the sim I'm using it on with a thick line that comes down from his head and over his face (almost like the weird sims babies when TS4 first came out). Can you do anything about that?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joewig
I'm loving this one. Great-looking mod and long overdue, but I found that after a time of using it that it begins to distort the sim I'm using it on with a thick line that comes down from his head and over his face (almost like the weird sims babies when TS4 first came out). Can you do anything about that?

Can anyone confirm this problem? I can not see any distortion in my game. I would like to help, but I do not know how.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 4:18 AM
Can anyone confirm this problem? I can not see any distortion in my game. I would like to help, but I do not know how.

I'm actually getting the same thing. It's like a line dropping from his head and dangling like stretchy cheese or something.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 6:59 PM
Thanks for this more 'normal' hairstyle.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 9:29 PM
@Joewig and @omega86, can you upload a picture that shows the issue? Maybe it helps me to find the reason.
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 10:13 PM
@Joewig and @omega86, can you upload a picture that shows the issue? Maybe it helps me to find the reason.

I wasn't going to say anything at first, because I knew that some of the issues I had with certain mods were because I hadn't gone through the update yet. But it still exists after the pool update.

Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 3:33 AM
Default Head drip
Quote: Originally posted by omega86
I wasn't going to say anything at first, because I knew that some of the issues I had with certain mods were because I hadn't gone through the update yet. But it still exists after the pool update.

This is it. Sometimes it goes away, but it tends to stay around most of the game. Please fix this. Love this mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 2:21 PM
Ok, i've found the issue in my game too. I've uploaded a new version and hope that it correctly works now. Thanks for your help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 7:13 PM
Thank you1
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ceyllynn
you know... if there was a ben kingsley contest, you'd win hands down. I suggest you make a "the Manchurian" sim out of that one... just need topknot hair and a few Asian themed robes... yeah...

I think you mean 'The Mandarin'. To me the sim looks more like Liam Neeson but either way he's very cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 5:50 AM
Nice male hair!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 6:55 AM
:]
Page 1 of 2