Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pebble Burrow 2BR/2BA (No CC)

by simgrl1934 Posted 25th Oct 2014 at 6:11 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 6:51 PM
adorable
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 11:38 PM
It's flawless! I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for making.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 3:59 AM
I have downloaded this twice and it's not showing up in my game. Any ideas? (BTW- I have downloaded other lots from Mod the Sims and they are in my game.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster
I have downloaded this twice and it's not showing up in my game. Any ideas? (BTW- I have downloaded other lots from Mod the Sims and they are in my game.)

I really don't know what the problem could be, I downloaded it this morning and it worked.

Is anyone else having this problem with this lot?

My simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 7:31 PM
This house is absolutely beautiful and amazing; by far the best house I've seen in the Sims 4. It's a perfect starter house, and even more perfect for my two Sims. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 7:44 PM
Update:I figured it out. The folder went into the 'trays' file. The folder has to be unpacked so the actual files go into the 'trays' file. It's an extra step. But, I got it to work and love, love, love this house!! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster
Update:I figured it out. The folder went into the 'trays' file. The folder has to be unpacked so the actual files go into the 'trays' file. It's an extra step. But, I got it to work and love, love, love this house!! Thanks!

Glad you got it going!

Thank you everyone, for your nice comments, it feels good to be building again!

My simblr
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgrl1934
I really don't know what the problem could be, I downloaded it this morning and it worked.

Is anyone else having this problem with this lot?

Yes, I am, too.