Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEPRECATED "Up All Night" Costume Fix

by Menaceman44 Posted 28th Oct 2014 at 12:24 AM - Updated 4th Nov 2015 at 7:27 PM by Menaceman44

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 12:49 AM
Thank you! I don't know why the hell EA thought we needed a hot dog outfit.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 1:23 AM
OMG thank you. This was the stupidest thing I've ever seen.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:00 AM
Any chance you could do one for the Life of the Party costumes too - there irritating too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 4:30 AM
Thank you! I've had enough for those ridiculous costumes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:38 AM
Need one for regular hats THANKS
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:56 AM
Thank you !
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:28 AM
Thank you so much. That's definitely one I'm going to need.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:01 AM
Thanks, all my born in game babies age up to kids with the hotdog hat on in partywear. It's not much of a bother to change it but the townies turning up in it are a nightmare, I have one unplayed relative (Don spread his seed) turning up in a wedding dress and long gloves like a modern day Miss Haversham, do y' think she's trying to tell EA something!
Instructor
#10 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 5:10 PM Last edited by Motoki : 28th Oct 2014 at 5:22 PM.
Thanks so much. Any chance you could do this for that ugly pinata looking hat of shame from the Life of the Party pack? My townies seem to love that darned thing as a bunch of them spawned with it. I had to go in and manually edit all the ones wearing it for their everyday outfit in manage households and just when I think I've gotten them all then I throw a part or a formal even and someone shows up in it. Ugh.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 9:06 PM
YAY!! I'm so tired of seeing that hot dog hat all over the place!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 12:55 AM
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 8:42 AM
Oh thank you. I am glad they can wear them for costume parties but I got tired of seeing random hot dog hats in particular in party wear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Nov 2014 at 12:43 AM
This is awesome and much needed, could you do the same for that ugly star glasses and mexican hat? It would be very much appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:20 AM
You're the BEST for coming up with this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:43 PM
Thank you for this,it was funny at first,now seeing them in these outfits is just getting old.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 8:41 PM
Thank you so much for this, I got sick of seeing all kids wearing the hot dog hat. Can you do this for the Sombrero as well? I'm tired of seeing townies in gowns and large Mexican hats :/ Doesn't make any sense.
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 1:28 AM
It's weird, I installed this mod and created a new save and one of the first townies was a hotdog.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by imkyo
It's weird, I installed this mod and created a new save and one of the first townies was a hotdog.

Yeah, some Sims do seem to get dressed in the full costumes or "uniforms" and I'm not quite sure why that is. I had two clowns turn up in game, one male and one female, but when I went to edit them the outfits weren't actually in any of their clothing sections.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 11:46 PM
does this need to be updated for the latest patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 4:02 AM
I'd like to know if it is updated for the outdoor retreat as well, if it is I must get this! Hate seeing random hotdog people all the time :/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 11:06 PM
I'll double check but this really shouldn't require an update.

ETA: All looks good to me. It's still working with Outdoor Retreat and related patch.

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by imkyo

Hi Menaceman, Indeed, I have the mod in my folder and I encountered one Sim with a hotdog costume. A shame because that girl was precisely the one I intended to date! xD And I wanted to make a screenshot, but not dressed in that way.

Thank you anyway,
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poisson
Hi Menaceman, Indeed, I have the mod in my folder and I encountered one Sim with a hotdog costume. A shame because that girl was precisely the one I intended to date! xD And I wanted to make a screenshot, but not dressed in that way.

Thank you anyway,

Thanks for the info. I really don't know what causes this to happen.
Was it the full outfit including the hotdog hat as well? If so, then that sounds more like the game giving them the costume as a "uniform" rather than an actual clothing category outfit. There must be some in-game tuning for that, not related to the actual CAS part files that I have edited here.
Perhaps the game thought they should have been at a costume party and dressed them accordingly?

Scholar
#25 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:20 PM
Does this need a fix since CAS is messed up with the March 26th patch?
Page 1 of 2