Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

nlo File Replacer

by HugeLunatic Posted 11th Nov 2014 at 1:05 AM - Updated 26th Mar 2020 at 1:20 PM by HugeLunatic

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:57 PM
HL, I think there is a small mistake in the shortcut to the Lighting Fixes. The 'start in (I think that is the translation, my windows is in stalled in Dutch) still links to 'C:\Users\lunie\Desktop\nlo Lighting Replacer\Icons", without changing this, it gives me an error 'Can't find the Wizzapp' file, or something to that effect'. Changing the username to my own seems to fix it, but I figured I'l let you know;
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 3:26 PM
Same here except I am not allowed changing the username to my own.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 4:54 PM
Once again, EA borks something and a kind and wonderful modder fixes it. Thanks HL.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 4:58 PM
It appears that relative paths do not work in shortcuts, thanks so much MS.

If you have issues with the path and do not know how to fix, redownload. I have updated with a new version that no longer uses a shortcut.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 6:00 PM
Works perfect now Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 6:18 AM
thank yoy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 7:04 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 10:38 AM
merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Aug 2023 at 2:56 AM
hello, can you help me please. where should i put the files? im sorry im new to cc/mods so im still kinda confused. i usually add them to downloads folder but idk if its the same with this? Thank you so much.