Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Male Tops Selection

by GizmoCakka Posted 25th Nov 2014 at 12:07 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 3:27 PM
Superb job. Cheers
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 9:04 PM
Sweet some of these are perfect for the sim I made of my boyfriend.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 1:35 PM
These are awesome... Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 2:18 PM
Awesome! Great design choices, exactly what I was looking for. Girl versions would be fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 7:49 PM
For some odd reason, it will only show the 1up shirt for me. Any ideas what I did wrong? I moved all the package files over into the mod folder. Bummed because the Link & Shaun of the Dead shirts are the best! Either way, my 1Up shirt rocks! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 2:16 AM
mind having them in female version has will? cause i was shock that u made thundercat logo for males only and i has that shirt in real life so i was wounding that if u can put those shirts in female version has will? please .....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 11:51 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 11:38 PM
Love these. But I agree, female versions definitely needed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 3:42 PM
OMG thsi is great~! Thank you so much!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gellenduo
mind having them in female version has will? cause i was shock that u made thundercat logo for males only and i has that shirt in real life so i was wounding that if u can put those shirts in female version has will? please .....

i never understood these comments. can't you just temporarily turn off their feminine fashion preference and put this same shirt on the girl?