Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothelittle's New Default Eyes

by Gothelittle Posted 13th Dec 2014 at 3:44 PM - Updated 30th May 2017 at 1:11 AM by Gothelittle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:55 PM
nevermind, I'm silly. Thank you, I love the eyes!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:24 PM
Beautiful work, I'm especially happy with the heterochromia colors
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 1:25 AM
If any of you guys are missing the other heterochromia colors or the Extra Eyes, I submitted that one today. So we'll see when it shows up!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 11:34 PM
Ever since downloading it, my sims don't save to the Gallery. Is this normal?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 9:24 PM Last edited by Gothelittle : 12th Mar 2015 at 4:06 PM.
Nope, I don't have that problem at all. I have no idea why it may be doing that. Do you have the same issue with other custom content?

Edit: Upon further experimentation, I find that sims with the mod save just fine to the Gallery, but they are tagged "custom content".
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 12:03 AM
The March 26th patch breaks this and apparently all default eye replacers. Just a heads up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmuMaster2002
The March 26th patch breaks this and apparently all default eye replacers. Just a heads up.

Thank you! I have fixed the package and offered a new zip file.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gothelittle
Thank you! I have fixed the package and offered a new zip file.

You're the best.