Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paws Pet Park

by joandsarah77 Posted 5th Dec 2014 at 11:01 AM - Updated 25th Jun 2016 at 6:37 AM by joandsarah77

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 11:56 AM
I wanted these items for Sims 2 (I have pet stories) since ever! Now I have a reason to play again instead of creating (nearly 5 years).
I didn't know Rebecah had converted them, but I'm really glad that you made a park for the pets.
It looks really great. Thank you so much!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 12:37 PM
Glad you like it. They dogs can't be trained like they can in Pet Stories but I think they have all the animations.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 3:35 PM
I am so glad you put this together! I will enjoy having a place to take my pets. Now there is a reason they are included in "Sims Going With Me" list.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 4:31 PM
Great job, Jo! I DL'd Beck's conversions the other day - but haven't had a chance to play with them yet. This is awesome! Thanks

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:01 PM
Thanks guys. Sorry to say I had to remove the Pet Story items from the upload.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 9:01 PM
Thanks for the new park & the link to Beck's awesome conversions! Like many other players I have been wanting the PS objects for TS2 since I first saw them & am thrilled to see it is now a reality! (I can *fake* the training myself. Just excited to see the objects!!!)

Woot!
Inventor
#8 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 8:43 AM
I never download lots and I won't do now so either, but I still want to compliment you for the great park you made. Good job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 9:15 AM
Beautiful! Perfect for my Sims' little pets :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 6:22 AM
thank you
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:43 AM
Thank you all for the comments.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 2:27 AM
Thank you very much for sharing. My sims' animal friends will love it too ! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 6:42 PM
It's so cute, brings me precious memories of little me playing Sims 2 Pet Stories. Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:50 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 3:12 PM
Is there a way to use own objects by dogs?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st May 2016 at 8:50 AM
Just what I was looking for, thank you! I really appreciate the link to the PS items! Adds more to the lot. :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st May 2016 at 9:19 AM
Thank you for all the comments!

@simito dogs can use the objects, or am I misunderstanding your question?

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Thank you for all the comments!

@simito dogs can use the objects, or am I misunderstanding your question?

I wish that dogs use the objects independently without control of a sims.
you can do this?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 11:07 PM
If you turn on Boolprop ControlPets [On/Off] that allows you to control the pet, so you can tell the pet directly to use the items.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 5:48 PM
They can do it independently without command Boolprop ControlPets ? you can do something?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 6:35 AM
Sorry simito, I only just noticed your reply. I'm not sure what you mean? If you are asking if dogs will use autonomously I think so, but I'm not sure. I checked what it says on Affinity sims download and it doesn't say.

~Call me Jo~