Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mismatched Underwear Part 1

by gummilutt Posted 7th Dec 2014 at 4:40 AM - Updated 24th May 2015 at 12:26 PM by gummilutt

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 1:48 PM
Townified???

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 5:23 PM
Sorry, I appear to have forgotten to re-add the explanation to what that means when I re-wrote that section before uploading Townified means that townies will be able to spawn with these outfits. Townies will only spawn with Maxis clothing, and townified CC. You can still assign outfits to townies, but they won't end up in the clothes when being created if they aren't townified. Does that explain it?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 5:37 PM
Thanks for the explanation. I mainly play simmies that I download from 3rd parties and their offspring. Now and then, there is a townie that piques my interest, but if I incorporate him/her I usually get them new clothing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 5:58 PM
Awesome! I can never have enough mismatched underwear!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 10:57 AM
Awesome - I DL, years ago, some mis-matched undies from Mermaid Cove (long since gone). They are some of the most overused underwear in my game so it's nice to have some more variety - lots of variety by the look of things. Good job.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 12:21 AM
Thanks for this comfy and realistic set! Glad you showed the back. I don't like surprise plumber bum crack. ;) Nice variety of bottoms.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 9:12 PM
Thanks for thinking of this. I don't like my simmies to be too perfect in their dress. Nice selection of panty styles and I love the colors. Can't help wishing there was more difference in bra style though. Not all women want half their boobs exposed. I know this is going to used a lot! and Townifing them makes a surprise at the end of some hot dates!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 11:57 AM
@sandya: I agree with you that the bra is a bit revealing, but that's what the original set had, so that's what I used. But if you know of any other bra's that are more covering, and has decent textures, I should be able to make a set with those for you

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I'm glad people like it Part 2 is ready, I've just been too busy to screenshot it, but it should be coming this week.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
@sandya: I agree with you that the bra is a bit revealing, but that's what the original set had, so that's what I used. But if you know of any other bra's that are more covering, and has decent textures, I should be able to make a set with those for you

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I'm glad people like it Part 2 is ready, I've just been too busy to screenshot it, but it should be coming this week.

Thanks for your reply. I have already downloaded the second set. I really them them as much as the first set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 6:22 PM
I appreciate that you went to the trouble to do this, thank you!