Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Armscor Warehouses - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 11th Dec 2014 at 10:54 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 1:07 PM
This is awesome! I can see myself using this lot over and over for all the purposes you mentioned.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 1:54 PM
Ohh thank you for this lot. It made me think about going to play my grungy sims´hood again.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 3:25 PM
Hmm, this looks like something that can be made into a decent Gearhead apartment lot. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 4:27 PM
This is insane! And only in the best of ways!

WOW
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 6:17 PM
I absolutely love this! Thank you! And kudos on the No-CC, that's a hard challenge - particularly for something like this!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 9:49 PM
I like the realism!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 11:29 PM
Wonderful details. Love the weeds in the parking lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 11:47 PM
I'll be using this for an apartment lot.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 2:58 PM
Nicely done! And, perfectly presented too - Thanks!

I think I'll add a few indoor trees (growing up through the broken floor spots), add a few select grungified CC bits here and there (like graffiti, and broken windows) ...but, keep it mostly as you have it. I have a few derelicts who can call it "Home" - they'll think they've hit the big time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 12:16 PM
This is excellent - just the thing I need for my blighted part of town I'm currently working on in one of my 'hoods. Thank you for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 6:58 AM
Can I just give you an award for "Best use of tables as deco"? XD My sims would probably catch tetanus the moment they walk in - when I'm done grungy-fying it up to eleven with some rusty and gritty recolors. I find little to no CC on grungy lots an amazing feat, I'm quite impressed! Thank you for making this wonderfully worn out warehouse.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 7:31 PM
Awesome warehouse, looks good in my neighborhood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 12:48 AM
I'm impressed! Awesomely done, and NO CC? Amazing.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 7:58 PM
Wonderful ! Gorgeous !
But, it made my game come to a complete standstill.... then, the game would resume. Later, when selecting the lot in neighborhood view, the game would stutter and stop ---then resume. Is there anything I could remove from the lot to make it run smother !
Thanks for any advice !
Any other cheats used for this lot besides 45-degree angle of rotation true ; and half-tile placement ?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 1:31 AM
The boxes and the ivy on the walls both add a lot of surfaces for your graphics chip/card to render, so that would probably be the place to start getting rid of things if you chose to- not sure that'll really help though- if it's really just a graphics issue, it shouldn't freeze, it should just run slowly.
As far as cheats go, move_objects, 45degreeangleofrotation, setquartertileplacement, and sethighestallowedlevel are the only ones I remember using- so there shouldn't be any trouble there- they're all cheats that come from the game, not from any mods or downloads.
Hope you're able to figure something out to make this work for you!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 7:02 PM
Thanks, Zara ! Got rid of a few boxes and it seemed to help. Replaced some of them and things ran fine. Just my computer being disagreeable. Bleh.
Lovely lot --- and it fits in perfectly with my post-apocalyptic scenario ! One of my sims who lives there is thinking about starting a small business ; like selling things she "finds" while salvaging. She's going to call it 'bartering for tradeable goods'.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:08 PM
thanks Great Idea
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 8:56 PM
Very cool! I am always looking for unique lots for my communities, and this one is excellent!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 6:46 AM
Great job on this lot! It reminds me a lot of the warehouse in TS3.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 3:12 PM
This is amazing. Really nice work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 9:58 PM
An awesome outpost for my zombie apocalypse sims, you've done so well it looks great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 3:00 PM
This is amazing. You are so talented.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Sep 2015 at 2:25 AM
I absolutely love this!! Perfect story telling material. It really is amazing what we can create with out resorting to CC and building without CC is more of a brain and imagination work out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 3:40 PM
Love this so much. I only have the Sims 2 Super Collection, which doesn't have all the expansion packs, but I'm working on getting the Ultimate Collection so I can. Thanks for this- it's exactly my thing!
Page 1 of 2