Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Big Afro For Small People - Children's Conversion, Both Genders

by Esmeralda Posted 14th Dec 2014 at 2:57 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 7:14 PM
Love this! Just a quick question. Do you think that you could make another package without the unatural colors?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 3:33 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 9:14 PM
Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 8:09 AM
Love these! Thanks! :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 3:31 PM Last edited by Esmeralda : 22nd Jan 2015 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Fixed dead link
Thanks, everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by BlaineyDays
Love this! Just a quick question. Do you think that you could make another package without the unatural colors?

To be honest I'm not keen on making an alternative package, as it can cause confusion, and from forums I've read, I think most people want kids to have the 'fun' colours and are puzzled as to why EA left that out for kids' hair.

However, you can quickly and easily edit the package yourself to remove recolours you don't want - just download Sims 4 Studio (http://sims-studio.proboards.com/) and upon starting it up, type a name or description into the 'Creator Name' space (it won't work until you type something), then click 'My Projects', browse to my Afro hair .package, and click it to Open it.

You'll get a new screen showing a child wearing the hair. At the top of the screen there is a section called Swatch Thumbnails. Simply click the swatch of one of the colours you don't want, and when the display changes to show the unwanted colour, click 'Remove Swatch'. Repeat that for each colour you don't want. When finished, click Save, and you'll now have an edited package without the extra colours.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 9:37 PM
for small people..aww.
thanx for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:06 PM
awesome thanks a bunch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 6:59 PM