Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autumn Grace

by KisaFayd Posted 19th Dec 2014 at 11:45 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2014 at 9:39 PM by KisaFayd

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:15 PM
Nice. I`m in love.!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 4:14 AM
she looks very nice, there is just 1 little problem, after I downloaded her I discovered that she is missing a file, you need her file with .sgi at the end in order for her to work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darksarcasm
she looks very nice, there is just 1 little problem, after I downloaded her I discovered that she is missing a file, you need her file with .sgi at the end in order for her to work

That's odd, when I saved her to my gallery a .sgi file wasn't generated. I'll look into it

Meow =^_^=
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KisaFayd
That's odd, when I saved her to my gallery a .sgi file wasn't generated. I'll look into it

I just got one of your sims from the gallery Aurumn Mk18 Prototype
and that one came with .sgi file
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 10:48 AM
I just got one of your sims from the gallery Aurumn Mk18 Prototype
and that one came with .sgi file

when i download this, the sim doesn't show up. Where did you get that??
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 11:59 AM Last edited by darksarcasm : 26th Dec 2014 at 12:14 PM.
Default about KisaFayd sim on this website
Quote: Originally posted by madeinchina20101
when i download this, the sim doesn't show up. Where did you get that??

well it looks like KisaFayd is having problems with there files or something, I looked up the name KisaFayd in the exchange and found a sim looking similar to the one that is on this website, but the sim on the exchange has tattoos making it look like some life size doll without hair, I dont know if its the same one as on here or not, all I know is that the one on here is missing a file, and the one on the exchange has all the files to make the sim show up in your game,

oh and just in case you dont know how to look up the player, just open the exchange errr gallery and switch to community where you can download other sims from ppl, and on the top right side of the window you see a button with a down arrow, click it and select origin ID and type in the search bar next to it, KisaFayd and then you can see all the sims that KisaFayd is sharing in the gallery, and you will see on that page Mk.18 ACHD ''Autumn''

oh and when your done and if you want to get back to seeing everyone's sharing sims or lots in the exchange, just click the little red x in that search bar, and that will take you back
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 9:43 PM
well it looks like KisaFayd is having problems with there files or something, I looked up the name KisaFayd in the exchange and found a sim looking similar to the one that is on this website, but the sim on the exchange has tattoos making it look like some life size doll without hair, I dont know if its the same one as on here or not, all I know is that the one on here is missing a file, and the one on the exchange has all the files to make the sim show up in your game,

oh and just in case you dont know how to look up the player, just open the exchange errr gallery and switch to community where you can download other sims from ppl, and on the top right side of the window you see a button with a down arrow, click it and select origin ID and type in the search bar next to it, KisaFayd and then you can see all the sims that KisaFayd is sharing in the gallery, and you will see on that page Mk.18 ACHD ''Autumn''

oh and when your done and if you want to get back to seeing everyone's sharing sims or lots in the exchange, just click the little red x in that search bar, and that will take you back

I managed to track down the .sgi file, I've uploaded the fixed file!
As for Mk.18 ACHD ''Autumn'', that is an older version of this sim. She's identical in the important bits (body, facial features etc.) she's just missing hair and clothes. The tattoo is a cyborg tattoo of someone else's creation which is partly why I didn't use it here on MTS.

Meow =^_^=
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KisaFayd
I managed to track down the .sgi file, I've uploaded the fixed file!
As for Mk.18 ACHD ''Autumn'', that is an older version of this sim. She's identical in the important bits (body, facial features etc.) she's just missing hair and clothes. The tattoo is a cyborg tattoo of someone else's creation which is partly why I didn't use it here on MTS.

sorry still doesnt work
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 10:38 AM
Default Re still does not work
Quote: Originally posted by madeinchina20101
sorry still doesnt work

the reason why you cant see it now is the fact that Maxis made some changes to the way you see the stuff in your libary, any sim or lot with CC (custom content) is not showing, and you have to turn on a swtch to see it everytime you play the game as the default is off, under the categories click on advance to drop down those options and click on include CC and Autumn Grace will then show up