Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sunshine Villa

by Sparklypotato Posted 21st Dec 2014 at 4:45 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 6:14 PM
This house is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 8:30 PM
Beautiful! I usually try to use only lots smaller than 3x3, but this one is a wonderful exception!

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 11:16 PM
This is just beautiful. Love the windows you used too. Thank you
Typical
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 12:25 PM
I love it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Dec 2014 at 6:07 AM
Oh my, what a Christmas gift! So beautiful I had to download it. I will find my most deserving Simmie to gift this lovely creation. Thank you for such a great present. :-)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 8:37 PM
This is absolutely stunning! My lots never turn out like this, I'm so jealous!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 3:15 PM
Wow! A house I'd like to live in and I'm sure my Sims will love it, too. Thanks for sharing!
LillyLeClaire
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 12:42 PM
очень красивый дом! Большое спасибо!
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 6:56 PM
I downloaded this awhile back and it has been lived in now by my sims. A widow and her two children + her sister-in-law moved in. Eventually the older kid went off to college and the sister-in-law moved out so now it's just the widowed mother and her teenage daughter. It suits them. They have a poker table and record player in the room across from the kitchen to entertain guests. After playing, I wish there had been room for a bathroom on the ground floor for potty emergencies but they take their chances and dash to one of the upstairs toilets if need be :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 11:48 PM
I really like this house, thanks so much, Peggy
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th May 2017 at 8:46 PM
Thank you