Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim City

by panmines Posted 21st Dec 2014 at 8:14 PM - Updated 21st Dec 2014 at 10:40 PM by panmines

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:10 PM
acceptable if this city for areas with beach area?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:22 PM
This looks so good ! Thanks for the inspiration, I will use it soon !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kjkjljkjkjkjljkj
acceptable if this city for areas with beach area?

Hmmm... Are you trying to ask if there are areas on this map where you can place beach lots? If you are, then yes. There are several places where you can place beach lots, mainly on the peninsula and around the shores of the high wealth suburb.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by panmines
Hmmm... Are you trying to ask if there are areas on this map where you can place beach lots? If you are, then yes. There are several places where you can place beach lots, mainly on the peninsula and around the shores of the high wealth suburb.
Yes, I was interested in this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 10:41 AM
Great upload! By the way, am I the only one that imediately thinks "Unova!" when looking at this map?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 2:01 AM
This is Just awesome! WOW
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrbadman64
I'm sorry for asking this, but can I get this with all the buildings, trees, etc with it, instead of me downloading all of the and placing it. I really want it but It would be great if i could get it looking just like the pictures.

It's ok Mrbadman64, there is no problem asking that. I was going to upload the full neighborhood with decorations and lots included, but the upload process is a bit long and I didn't really have time for it. Sorry for being deceitful with the pictures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 1:13 AM
Wow! This is great looking! I would like it to include everything also, that way it is playable sooner! Is everything basegame compatible? How is the play experience? Thanks for sharing it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kilodog
Wow! This is great looking! I would like it to include everything also, that way it is playable sooner! Is everything basegame compatible? How is the play experience? Thanks for sharing it

Thanks kilodog, I'm glad you like it. I probably won't upload this as a full neighborhood because the process is a bit too long and I used so much cc on all of the included lots that it would take me almost forever to compile them into a "cc included" list. Sorry for being inconvenient. All the neighborhood decorations and the map are of course basegame compatible, but my skyscraper lots require all EPs and SPs as well as some mods (Numenor's Scriptorium and custom walls and also custom cameras). I have put links to the mods and have installation instructions on all of my skyscraper lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 5:19 AM
Looks like my hometown ,thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 2:17 PM
thanks
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 11:36 AM
THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 10:23 PM
This is really cool but not showing up in game? The files have to be taken out your folder the copied and pasted into the sc4 terrains folder? Never had to do this in the past but can do if the neighborhood will show up in game. Confirmation would be great and thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Smangy
This is really cool but not showing up in game? The files have to be taken out your folder the copied and pasted into the sc4 terrains folder? Never had to do this in the past but can do if the neighborhood will show up in game. Confirmation would be great and thanks!

Hi Smangy,

This is a sc4 terrain file and not a full neighborhood, so to install it, extract everything from the zip into your sc4 terrian folder. Then load up the game, create a new neighborhood and the terrain should be on the list. I hope that helps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd May 2015 at 6:47 PM
I really really really really want it with all the buildings! Because i have a problem with my computer so i can't download them... Pleeeeeeeeeease give it us! It's a great job! (I'm french)
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 12:59 PM
I love this BUT may you PLEEEEEEAAAASE! Upload the perfect Sim City you displayed in your photos? I'll promise you my first born child! LOL I know you said you didn't have time to do it last year but do you have time this year before 2016 comes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 6:07 AM Last edited by billabui : 29th Nov 2015 at 6:18 AM.
Dude! I also want to download a complete version of the neighborhood! It looks amazing! Whens it coming??! We will forever be in your debt if you upload it!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:31 PM Last edited by StephSim : 22nd Jul 2016 at 3:41 PM. Reason: Adding Smileys
Gorgeous Map!
This is a brilliant terrain and I am most appreciative to have it in any form. :heyhey:

I don't think people realize how cumbersome it is to share lots and neighborhood maps with Custom Content. :wtf: It is rare that such uploads happen smoothly, due to the nature of expectations surrounding Custom Content. It can be time consuming for a variety of reasons. If you do ever get around to sharing, please don't be too discouraged by the process. Find a way to share it that works for you. Sometimes, you have to compromise the vision somewhat because of the content you used, but it can be done. Regardless of what you decide, this is a fabulous terrain. :D

I am thinking of using your map for my upcoming personal neighborhood, which I am basing in a Simmy version of Seattle. Your layout is perfect for that and I will use your layout design as a source of inspiration. Thank you. :up:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 8:12 AM
Thanks for the cool template! Will use it for my build-a-city challenge!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 12:47 PM

obrigado pelos mods, pena que tem poucos mods novos agora no gamer the sim 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Mar 2024 at 8:04 PM
Thank you so much for this!! I have found it a bit hard to find a neighborhood map that's perfect for my dream city, but I think I just found it. I will use it well, thank you!!