Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tauriel - Captain of the Mirkwood elven guard

by malfoya Posted 28th Jan 2015 at 2:26 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:44 PM
Very nice. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:57 PM
ty so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 2:59 PM
TY !!! Looks perfect, great addon for LoTR Realm.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 3:52 PM
Lovely!!! But can you please share awt sliders, links are broken.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 6:12 PM
grax
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 10:48 PM
Thank you very much all of you!!

Edit: AWT's sliders are in post 6 in the link. I'll make sure to take a note of that in the download description!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 11:30 AM
I don't like the download options for the accessories. They are too invasive.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mberry
I don't like the download options for the accessories. They are too invasive.

I don't quite understand what you mean here? She doesn't have any accessories on, besides her outfit, which I've given the name of along with the link. Besides that everything else is supposed to be clearly linked to.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 10:28 AM
She looks beautiful, very recognizable! Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
I don't quite understand what you mean here? She doesn't have any accessories on, besides her outfit, which I've given the name of along with the link. Besides that everything else is supposed to be clearly linked to.

The download site wants too much information to start the download.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 1:35 AM
Thanks you dearly for making this! If you have the time, might you try working on Thranduil and Legolas?
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJ01958
Thanks you dearly for making this! If you have the time, might you try working on Thranduil and Legolas?

I've actually been thinking about it.. but with me stuff like this takes time.
There's a decent Legolas at TSR though: http://customcontentcaboodle.com/le...by-squarepeg56/ and I also found one at a Russian site (might be a bit difficult to download if you don't understand Russian though). Here: http://sims-real.ru/24648-legolas-l...hou-biznes.html

If I find some decent headwear Thranduil might be interesting. I really like his facial features!

mberry: You just download the zip-file from this thread, then the CC needed (sliders if you want to be able to tweak her). I still don't totally get what you mean? (I might be slow).
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 11:00 AM
The download site for the assassin outfit is not direct. It requires you to use a socal network site like facebook and then it wants my e-mail and other facebook information. I can't directly download the CC like I can here. Plus you have to agree to the 4 Shared terms of service. It's too intrusive for a simple download. It's not your fault, it's the file sharing that the creator is using.
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mberry
The download site for the assassin outfit is not direct. It requires you to use a socal network site like facebook and then it wants my e-mail and other facebook information. I can't directly download the CC like I can here. Plus you have to agree to the 4 Shared terms of service. It's too intrusive for a simple download. It's not your fault, it's the file sharing that the creator is using.

Ah, 4shared might be a log on site then (I get directly to the download section, so I'm probably already signed up). Sadly there's no other place to find the outfit (I've looked around like crazy). I had a difficult time finding anything that looked elvish enough. Luckily you wont need the outfit for her facial features to come out right

My dream would be to see this converted to TS3: http://s1194.photobucket.com/user/b...fits-1.jpg.html

Meanwhile the other option I've found is this store top (who might work along with a skirt): http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hCdEIZj81s8/maxresdefault.jpg (Can't seem to be able to log into the store to find the link)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 8:42 PM
This is amazing! Well done!! Thanks a lot!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 1:04 PM
woah, spooky. this is back up at the front of the front page...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 4:48 PM
thanks you
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
woah, spooky. this is back up at the front of the front page...

I happened to have added a sims3pack instead of the sim.file, so the thread was moderated for a short while to fix this (wouldn't be an issue to downloaders I think). And that's why she's back up Hopefully she wont spam people again!
Scholar
#20 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 7:21 PM
:lovestruc @malfoya

Yikes. I didn't think of it as spamming. It was more like, "Woah, that is soooo weird. How does something like that happen?"
I guess I thought it was some kind of spooky glitch. Now I know better.

So (to use an expression I learned from BlOO), TIL .
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
:lovestruc @malfoya

Yikes. I didn't think of it as spamming. It was more like, "Woah, that is soooo weird. How does something like that happen?"
I guess I thought it was some kind of spooky glitch. Now I know better.

So (to use an expression I learned from BlOO), TIL .

Hehe, I didn't think so I just wanted people to know in case anyone were wondering. I'm happy to see her up and running again though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:37 PM
Beautiful sim details. ^-^
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 5:13 AM
This is beautiful! Can I just ask - is it possible to have her without downloading the sliders, provided I don't want to tweak her at all? I've downloaded the skin and accessories/clothing, and the .sim file, but my CAS won't even load now. What am I doing wrong? Cheers!
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 3:10 PM Last edited by txrose1217 : 14th Jun 2015 at 3:22 PM.
She's beautiful! Thank you so much. I didn't download the sliders since I won't be making any changes and I didn't download the assassin outfit because there have been a lot more posts there since January and I didn't feel like sorting thru them. I'll try to find it later when I have more time. I found Thranduil a few weeks ago that I'm using. What can I say, I love the Hobbits and Lord of the Rings and you are very talented.
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elvenria
This is beautiful! Can I just ask - is it possible to have her without downloading the sliders, provided I don't want to tweak her at all? I've downloaded the skin and accessories/clothing, and the .sim file, but my CAS won't even load now. What am I doing wrong? Cheers!

Hi, I do think you can use the sim without the sliders as long as you don't tweak her, yes.

Your CAS is not loading at all? I don't know why that is. I know the sim is hard to find because she is in the adult bin, but that's the only issue I've notices. It might be your CAS is loading slowly due to loads of CC. I honestly don't know, but I hope it will be sorted.
Page 1 of 2