Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Highclere Cottage

by triciamanly Posted 4th Jan 2015 at 2:21 AM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 5:33 AM
How very English! I like it! And I'd love to see the neighborhood it's part of too! (thanks for the plug, BTW! )
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:18 AM
So charming, I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:33 AM
I have a vacation neighborhood called The Isles that I downloaded the custom terrain for from MTS. Most of the lots come from finds like this one also from MTS. It is one of my favorite destinations in real life also. I know just the gentleman to purchase this delightful vacation home.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
How very English! I like it! And I'd love to see the neighborhood it's part of too! (thanks for the plug, BTW! )

Your Downton Abbey is inspiring! I love the English countryside, the exact opposite of our Arizona countryside. They have lush green and we have dry beige. Of course dry beige is beautiful too. Thanks for commenting.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 1:00 AM
Thank You! Adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 12:59 AM
Very cute, Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th May 2017 at 8:09 PM