Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 4:30 AM
Default If you could have any food right now, what would it be? Any special occasion attached?
Lately, I've been starving due to my wacked out schedule with my stomach saying, "You eat when I say so!" and I reply to my stomach "Sir, yes, sir!". (Grandpa was a Naval Meteorologist and never raised hell against his commanding officer.)

I don't eat much, if at all, during the day and I eat two meals at night. One at sunset and one around the late-night hours.

Right now, I'm craving a pizza from Pizza Hut with a pretzel crust, covered in cheese and bacon and in the crust where you grab, it's filled with bacon and cheese. Make that 20 pizzas with a variety of toppings and crusts.

Top that off with 2 liters each of 7 Mountain Dew flavors: Original, Code Red, Voltage, LiveWire, White-Out, Baja Blast and Sangrita Blast and invite the guys I dream about for an 8-man battle on the Wii U version of Sm4sh...maybe not Alice, he can sit out fighting as he sucks at Wii Golf, although color commentary would be nice from him...I'd have Guns N' Roses, Mike Myers and Dana Carvey play Bowser Jr. and the Male Koopalings. I'd play Wendy, natch.

I guess it would be a wild night. The tomato sauce would probably induce maddening dreams in the 9 of us.

I might be cuddled next to Slash in the morning, flirt with him and kiss his soft lips as I've broken up mentally with Axl last month. I agree on the idea that he's too unstable for me and the fact that I'm not stable to be around him, we'd be toxic. That and comparing between the two of us in terms of socio-emotional age:
Axl: 2 year old going through the terrible twos, screaming and constantly wetting his training pants.
Me: 13 year old temptress who abuses her beauty to get men to chase her and her father's credit card for a new gadget and has a codeine addiction after years of illness treatments.
"What do I look like, your mother? Go bother the cat!"

Yes, I have to update my signature.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 7:55 AM
Wow, that all sounds pretty hardcore.

Lately I've been craving mango.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:05 PM
Cheese 'n ham sandwich.
Occasion: breakfast.

But if I could choose, I'd say chocolate cake or chocolate brownies. I always have cravings for those two. Probably because I only occasionally eat them.

Also, it sounds like you need some professional help with that eating, and probably also sleeping schedule (and that's coming from someone whose cicadian rhythm has for the most part out on holiday the past 4 years). 2 liters of Mountain Dew every night would probably fast-forward you into diabetes, particularly combined with pizza. Maybe find a dietician who can help?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 12:15 PM
Well, I was to share the soda and the pizza. I do at least eat one healthy meal a day. Usually veggies with rice or pasta.
My dad is considering applying for work disability benefits because he's thinking he's not able.
If worse comes to worse, I may have to move back to New Jersey with mom and dad and live with my grandfather until dad can land a steady job in NJ.

Needless to say, I can't be fronted any more money as my parents are livid over being short-changed.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Instructor
#5 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 6:33 PM
Ice cream!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 6:42 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 9th Jan 2015 at 7:35 PM.
My parents are having bacon muffins for tea but I have choose to have tomato soup because I want to be healthier and lose wait, them having delicious bacon muffins is just torture to me and I'm only just managing not asking to have bacon muffins.

EDIT: Dam I couldn't resist, I just had half of my dad's bacon muffin.
Theorist
#7 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 6:51 PM
Well... how about a plate of haggis? I've never had it, just curious. But it sounds delicious, how could it not be, and January 25 is coming up.
January 25 is Robert Burns Day - a Scottish poet and lyricist, and a day to eat haggis.
Inventor
#8 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 7:10 PM
I've had the vegetarian haggis.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 7:16 PM
KFC. I just had some and I want more.

Special occasion: um...does dinner count?
Scholar
#10 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 7:43 PM
A better birthday cake! My parents ordered a cake for me from a place that only does orders. It's really pretty and all, but it just doesn't taste right? Everyone else says its fine, but as the birthday girl, I strongly disagree- something, I don't know what, is missing. Also, I told the parentals that my opinion counts most, because its me. Point is: never again

Edit: we went to a really nice burger restaurant. My hands still smell of smokey bbq burger
Theorist
#11 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 7:43 PM
Mushroom pizza from Casey's General Store. Yeah, Casey's of all places. Love their pizza (though the crust, not so much).

Or a cheeseburger from Five Guys.
California burger from Freddy's is pretty good too.

Although I just ate so I'm more in the mood for dessert, like Ben & Jerry's red velvet ice cream with some of that magic shell chocolate syrup. Love that stuff.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#12 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 9:41 PM
Rocky road or brownies.

Occasion: Birthday on the twelfth!
Scholar
#13 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 9:51 PM
Today I'm in the mood for some actual pizza. My poetry prof mentioned that we'd have pizza at the poetry festival so I went to the dining hall, but the crust is about 1 mm thick and the cheese is stringy and covered in grease. So some decent pizza would be nice.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Instructor
#14 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 9:55 PM
I'm here
Scholar
#15 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
I'm here

Pizza is always there for me. Thank you. haha

bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 12:16 AM
Definitely noted the bacon running gag.

Inventor
#17 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 12:36 AM
right now, I could do with some toast. with Marmite.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
. ...Or a cheeseburger from Five Guys.

Omg THIS. Full of jalapeno's, double bacon, and a big bag of fries.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:17 AM
Frozen peanut butter pie with fudge brownies and whipped cream sounds good to me right now. Too bad I'm on a low fat diet due to having gallstones.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#20 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:32 AM
Chilaquiles from MartAnne's Burrito Palace... best chilaquiles ever, and it seems like I only ever get there when a friend is visiting from out of town, so... double bonus there!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 2:07 PM
I really want some toast that I have made but I don't have a toaster, I do have toast at school but it is not as good as the toast I make for my self.
Inventor
#22 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 2:39 PM Last edited by SuperSimoholic : 10th Jan 2015 at 4:14 PM.
Pancakes, the way I make them, but made for and given to me by someone else.

Or cheese & tomato pizza on a thin & crispy base from Dominos! Might have that tonight if I can get the £15.

No real special occasions, except maybe if you consider that every time I make pancakes it reminds me of when my partner and I had our flat and it makes me happy.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 3:20 PM
I can ALWAYS go for a well-made burger and fries. Especially the burgers the local Denny's makes. My family and I avoided the place for years because it's attached to a truck stop and we had a "It's Denny's. Ew." mentality. We finally tried the place a year ago after living in the area 13+ years and now we love it. Fast food burgers usually don't cut it, unless I'm REALLY hungry and it's Wendy's or Burger King. I guess the special occasion is that I just exercised and I like to crave things I can't have. (Those Denny's burgers are usually around 1400 cals including the fries. Not healthy- even if that's all I eat today.)

Why couldn't I pick a healthy favorite food? Is there anyone here who goes "Man, I could really go for some plain celery sticks right now." ?
#24 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 3:59 PM
Bacon tastes good... Porkchops taste good... I dig on swine.

Yeah, I admit it. I feel sorry for pigs; some folks say they're as intelligent as dogs and can be quite loyal, and I would never eat a dog. Others says pigs are a filthy animal.

But I dig on swine. Ummm.... Bacon.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 6:31 AM
Mango please. Effie mentioned it & now I would like some too, if there is enough to go around.

My very favourite kind are those smaller yellow comma-shaped ones, variously named Manila, Ataulfo or Champagne. Besides having a wonderful flavor, they do not troll people by placing their pits on an inconvenient & unpredictable diagonal the way the Tommy Atkins mangos do.

Page 1 of 2