Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Joy

by triciamanly Posted 17th Jan 2015 at 3:10 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:30 PM
Beautiful place like always, I love the fireplace, Thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 9:33 PM
Lovely Anne, loving that swimming pool area and the stepping stones to the front door, genius
Theorist
#4 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 10:34 PM
As you know, I'm a Lot builder myself, so I rarely download any, although, like probably most Lot builders, I get many ideas from looking at others' creations. Yours is no exception, as there are usually at least one or two aspects of your architecture that I find unique and/or interesting. What stands out in this case is the area of the pool and spa and the nearby landscaping, which looks really nice.
Another thing you do well is use the moveobjects cheat to essentially create new objects, such as the shelves next to the fireplace. This is an area I've only begun to explore.
The trouble I have is remembering all these things for when I build my own.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 3:47 AM
this is good thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 2:35 PM
Yet a realization that me well please, thank you for the work.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orchid
Beautiful place like always, I love the fireplace, Thank you!

Thanks so much for commenting, Orchid! I'm so glad you like the fireplace.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Lovely Anne, loving that swimming pool area and the stepping stones to the front door, genius

Thans so much Tiff! I always find genius inspiration in your uploads! See comment to Scary Rob.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
As you know, I'm a Lot builder myself, so I rarely download any, although, like probably most Lot builders, I get many ideas from looking at others' creations. Yours is no exception, as there are usually at least one or two aspects of your architecture that I find unique and/or interesting. What stands out in this case is the area of the pool and spa and the nearby landscaping, which looks really nice.
Another thing you do well is use the moveobjects cheat to essentially create new objects, such as the shelves next to the fireplace. This is an area I've only begun to explore.
The trouble I have is remembering all these things for when I build my own.

ScaryRob, I really appreciate your comment. I have been enjoying your lots and as you say, finding lots of good ideas in them. Other peoples lots are just like little tutorials. I learned how to make a pool in a foundation from ekrubynaffit. She's one to watch for repurposing of object ideas too All the best!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jlouis
Yet a realization that me well please, thank you for the work.

So glad you like it jlouis! Thanks for the comment!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ramadanwahyudi@gmail.com
this is good thank you

Thank you so much for your comment!

]
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 7:30 PM
Lovely house, as per usual, but I'm really curious about whether you think there's anything in particular you do differently for your uploads' main pictures? It seems like you and a few other creators take photos that are instantly identifiable as being your creations, even without the member name below it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 10:57 PM
You've done it again. Another one of your amazing must download creations. Thanks for adding to my downloads folder once again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 4:51 PM
You always Create wonderful work.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Lovely house, as per usual, but I'm really curious about whether you think there's anything in particular you do differently for your uploads' main pictures? It seems like you and a few other creators take photos that are instantly identifiable as being your creations, even without the member name below it!

Hi Zarathustra, thanks so much for your comment. The only thing I consistently do with my main picture is try to have clouds in it. Other than that, someone, I think QBuilderz, told me to take the shot from the street level, and I never forgot! All the best!

]
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 3:16 AM
how to download? i didn't see the link
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gladistig
how to download? i didn't see the link

hi gladistig, right under the first screenshot it says files. click on that and you will see the link. all the best!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 12:23 PM
Thanks so much, I love this lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 5:59 PM
beautiful ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 8:55 AM
thank you <3
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 7:08 AM
I don't download it (yet) but it's awesome!! I like the fireplace! I'll deffo download this when I have YA sims ready for university life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th May 2015 at 6:36 PM
Muchas gracias :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 1:02 PM
That is so beautiful :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:27 AM
thank you