Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Locker Room - LACK Colours

by Michelle Posted 28th Jan 2015 at 11:49 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:08 PM
AWESOME!!! I just downloaded the wood recolors and I cant wait to use these!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:19 PM
These wonderfully bright LACK recolors are beyond perfect for my nurseries (it's where I plop my Smart Milk most times). Thank you, thank you for these!!! I love that you even did the trash can and now I have to go hunt down your matching mirrors! :lovestruc
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:24 AM
@ Goldenbtrfly, I haven't uploaded them yet, for some reason I didn't do the mirrors when I did the IKEA stuff in LACK and AL Colours. As soon as I finish the other IKEA mirror I will upload them.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@ Goldenbtrfly, I haven't uploaded them yet, for some reason I didn't do the mirrors when I did the IKEA stuff in LACK and AL Colours. As soon as I finish the other IKEA mirror I will upload them.

Ohhh OK! Thanks for letting me know. I was just convinced I missed them. LOL!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 7:48 AM
You need to become a designer for the ikea furniture one day! I know they probably wouldn't sell public toilet furniture at ikea but still!
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 11:36 AM
@ Just_Tweens, thanks hun, but I'm no designer...I just get my crayons out and colour in.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 10:20 AM
Thank-you!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 1:57 AM
Just perfect love all the colors. thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 6:21 PM
This will be useful for makeovers!!! and Thanks!