Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 3:55 AM
Default What is your wildest dream?
My question I pose to you is "What is your wildest dream?"

Aside from marrying a handsome older gentleman who can provide for my health needs and my desire to make silly little film with dolls and voice actors from my childhood and teenage days who are still alive, I would love to make a trek through all 47 prefectures of Japan and do the appropriate activities. In Fukushima's case, I would like to go to a shrine, write my prayer for a future free of radiation and nuclear poisoning and sing a hymn of peace.

I had wanted to do this with my father as my mother has no interest in Japan and doesn't understand why my father and I enjoy it.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:46 PM
Hold my spot here, Pandaqueen. I'll answer when I'm not at work.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:50 PM
Depends on what you mean by "wildest"? Do you mean like most unlikely to happen but still grounded within the realm of reality or most obscene dream that disregards all factors of our reality?

If it is the former then I've always dreamed of starting up my own Automotive research and design firm. If it is the latter then I've always dreamed of how the world would be if we were all anthropomorphic animals.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:54 PM
-Become a best-selling author
-Become rich and famous
-Found my own nation
-Attract so many people that the other countries of the world become too small to oppose me
-Take over the world
-Solve all the world's problems
-Fund research into immortality and make it happen before I die or get too old to enjoy it
-Live forever being adored by the crowds
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 6:30 PM
My biggest wish/dream is not particularly wild, but it would make me happy and fulfilled.

I have always wanted to buy a large, nice stables, with plenty of good quality land for grazing (I don't mean rich, I mean well-drained, we don't want any laminitis!). Everything would be surrounded by neat, non-poisonous hedges, with post and rail fencing inside of that, divided into smaller areas with electric fence. The yard would be large enough so plenty of horses could be safely groomed/mucked out at once. A well-ventilated American barn system would be ideal for this, to keep the horses dry in the rain. I would have plenty of safe lighting, both indoors and out, and hot and cold running water. I would add lovely roomy stables for the horses, and nice buildings such as tackroom, feedroom, haybarn, toolroom etc. I would probably need a room just devoted to drying rugs, with an industrial washer and drier to clean the rugs in summer. A washroom would be a nice luxury for the horses, so they could be bathed indoors. I would have an extensive first aid kit, the very best vet and farrier, and use only the best wormers.

All my horses would be old, unwanted, injured etc. The horses nobody wants, but who need a good home and plenty of love. I would spoil them rotten, fuss over them and cuddle them. As I expand I would probably need staff, I would only take on the very best, kindest, people, none of this 'horses are only good if you can ride them' crap. And no bullying each other either. I suppose they could have a staffroom and some toilets ;p

I think helping horses who need me has always been the reason why I was born. My life has been pointless since my horse died.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 7:02 PM
If we're going for somewhat realistic goals, I want to have a job high up in the administration for Grand Canyon National Park, so that I can both make sure the park does everything possible to maintain a sterling reputation, and also do what I can to make sure the community of permanent residents aren't overlooked in the hurry to make everything perfect for visitors. Essentially, I want to go into local (hometown) government- that government just happens to be the National Park Service.

If we're allowed a somewhat more outlandish (but still barely possible) dream... I want to be able to retire on Mars.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 7:17 PM
Well, it's my wildest because I can't afford to spend 3 months in Japan.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 8:33 PM
Naked Jeremy Kyle appearing everywhere was pretty wild.

Oh wait, wrong kind of dream :v
Theorist
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 11:24 PM
I'm too pretty to go to prison, so my murderhobo dreams will have to remain as such.

/le sigh
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 11:57 PM
Wildest dream...? As in...that kind...?

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Scholar
#11 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 12:49 AM
- not have depression
- be a mermaid
- write a book and get it published
- be a fairy or elf
- try a bunch of exotic fruits
- be a witch from Harry Potter
- rule over my underwater kingdom

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
#12 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 3:21 AM
Wildest?

Lol, I'm just kidding. Become a different person, because I suck.
Theorist
#13 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:09 AM Last edited by Mistermook : 4th Feb 2015 at 6:06 PM.
I suck too, but as a testament to how much? I'd much rather everyone else change.
Theorist
#14 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:10 AM
Or die, die, die.

/in my dreams.
#15 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 4:40 AM
Mine currently involve the dude in my avatar, a penthouse suite at the Ritz in London and a bowl of yoghurt.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 8:20 AM
Marry someone like the real Horse Whisperer, be the healing mother to our foster kids, raise our own kids, learn about horses, tend an acher ake ackh ...learn to spell...of garden and fruit trees and berries. And I actually know HOW to do all this...Oh yea, and I would have to be 20 again! Grow old, wise, and honored, with this fine man that still found me cute and sexy. Man, now I really AM dreaming!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Theorist
#17 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 3:48 PM
My wildest, impossible dream, is for aliens to have secretly visited Earth and just sort of lurk and people-watch. Then in some odd twist of fate, they happened to watch me for a time and come to realize, "hey, he's a pretty great guy." So they decide to make themselves known to me, because they want to hang out and be my best friend. They share with me their advanced DNA reprogramming technology, tech which is tens of thousands of years beyond our understanding. They reprogram my DNA to stop aging and make me resistant to disease, so I can be immortal and eat all the hamburgers, pizza, and grilled cheese sandwiches I want, till the sun supernovas and the galaxy blows up. Well, even if that happens, my alien friends will take me back to their planet where they have the junkiest, tastiest fast food that would put anything on Earth to shame.

More realistic, but probably still impossible dream, is to win a mega-millions lottery. So I can be rich, quit my job, and pursue my life goal of living like a cat. I want to be able to do nothing all day, but lay around. On the couch, on the bed, even on the floor, like cats do. I'd have not a care in the world, my only responsibility is to myself, just be lazy and useless, and kneading and nuzzling my face into boobs like cats do.

Not likely to happen, but possible enough to be on my "bucket list", is to someday be able to build or buy a house with at least enough property to build an outbuilding to store 6-cars. Because I want 6-cars. There are just 6 cars I would like to own. Nothing exotic, expensive, nor desirable to most people. I have weird taste and would like to have all the undesirable (but desirable to me) cars I'd ever want.

The only dream I have that I think has a chance of happening, someday I want to own a 1991 or 92 Chevrolet Caprice. Because I am super weird and that's actually my ultimate dream car, even if money were no object.

Resident wet blanket.
#18 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
Mine currently involve the dude in my avatar, a penthouse suite at the Ritz in London and a bowl of yoghurt.

OMG. Is your avatar the elf king from The Hobbit?

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
#19 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
OMG. Is your avatar the elf king from The Hobbit?

Yes it is!
Theorist
#20 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 2:41 AM
Just a dream? To lock up a telemarketing call center and make everyone inside listen to a recording loop of amplified ringing phones.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 3:47 AM
My wildest dream? To become so insanely rich that I can quit my job, buy everything new that I've ever wanted, and then retire to the Riviera where I can hop on the train to Monte Carlo, gamble with the rich people...and have the life I've always deserved. Plus buy myself a nice little chateau with lush gardens.
In short, to live the life of the aristocrat that I know I was deprived of by being an American. Damn..
Inventor
#22 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 3:01 PM
Realistic dream:
My partner and I move to Canada and live a middle-class life, with enough money to never worry about bills, and basically have what we want within reason. I'm better with food, and while a lot of stuff is still off the menu, and I still eat some crap, I'm almost as healthy as a normal person, and my depression and anxiety have softened up, and although I still get down days and get a little nervous over social things that a normal person wouldn't bat an eye at, I'm much better than I am now. And all of that leads me to loosing a little weight but I have to try and exercise too, but I'll always be big, I'd be surprised if I'm ever a (uk) size 14 or lower, and I'll get a breast reduction to like a F or G cup if they don't go down when I loose weight.

Slightly less realistic:
The same as above, but neither of us has to work because we won the lottery, and because we're responsible with money we can live comfortably off the interest alone, and we've possibly invested some in a successful new product. I've learned to control my eating disorder and now eat anything and everything, but choose to only eat healthily and am totally fine with it and never crave sweets, also I'm over my anxiety and depression because all the stress is gone from life and i go out like a normal person and as a result of all this, I'm not fat any more, and even pretty toned. I got a breast lift but instead of also getting a reduction, I just pay money to get specially fitting, super supportive bras.

Way out there:
I have a magic mirror that grants me wishes, and i can change how i look (body shape (fat distribution), % of body fat, muscle tone, skintone, eye colour, hair colour - the only thing that stays the same is your skeleton shape and muscle placement, so you always look like you... I've thought about this a lot XD) but it also makes clothes (and hairstyle and makeup) by my description. I would open a custom clothing business where people give me their measurements and an idea of what they want and i "sew it" (they think I'm doing it by hand) but i change my body to their measurements and just wish the clothes into existence fitting that body, then i just take it off and send it out to them. That would be awesome.
Banned
#23 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 3:28 PM
For just plain impossible, I wish Centaur Mounties were a real thing. But back on Reality Row, I wish more people could get them on DeviantArt and G-Mages more.
What I want to be real.
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:31 AM
A day without drugs or medicine of any kind (I've been diabetic, amongst other crap, since late 1995, I'm 20)
A Romantic partner who loves me for who I am, not what everyone assumes from my looks.
A job I love that pays enough to live comfortably.
More realistically, a new pair of glasses and sunglasses
Alchemist
#25 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:47 AM
Having my own apartment in Stockholm, and working with something I love.

Sounds kind of plain ..

Page 1 of 2